Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 404 405 [406] 407 408 ... 487

Author Topic: blog  (Read 834239 times)

Aria

Re: blog
« Reply #6075 on: November 10, 2016, 03:56:45 PM »

wow

thats horrible what was it

Well, I remember talking to her on Saturday and she was pretty sick and tired. Then Monday and Tuesday she didn't have work since it was Columbus day, and when she went into work on Wednesday, they made her go home because she was so sick apparently. I talked to her on Thursday and she went to her doctor and he said it was tonsillitis and prescribed her some antibiotics. I had a career fair that day so I talked to her a lot after it, and I saw her on the video chat and everything. Friday she went to the hospital in the middle of the day, I called her but she could barely talk to me. Saturday, I couldn't get her she didn't answer when I called. And Sunday morning a bit after midnight she died, apparently. They had been trying to resuscitate her since maybe 11 or 10, and they did, but every time she would slip back and her heart would stop again. Reason was her blood count dropped low and her lung collapsed.
Well, the most important thing to note about it is that she had sickle cell trait, so that's what made it escalate so much on friday too. I suppose she had a pain crises due to it which is what prompted her to go to the hospital and also what played a part in her low blood count. Along with the idea that maybe she wasn't eating much, because you know it'd be really uncomfortable with her tonsils the way they were, but that's just speculation.

Tl;dr Within a week she got a cold, which escalated until she had to go to the hospital where her heart went into cardiac arrest and she died.

So yeah, pretty sudden. Thanks for the condolences and everything though everyone, I really do appreciate it.

McJongJing

« Reply #6076 on: November 10, 2016, 04:18:45 PM »

Fuck Aria, you didn't even have time to say goodbye.
Hug your mum and tell her you love her api.

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #6077 on: November 10, 2016, 05:12:57 PM »

wow

thats horrible what was it

Well, I remember talking to her on Saturday and she was pretty sick and tired. Then Monday and Tuesday she didn't have work since it was Columbus day, and when she went into work on Wednesday, they made her go home because she was so sick apparently. I talked to her on Thursday and she went to her doctor and he said it was tonsillitis and prescribed her some antibiotics. I had a career fair that day so I talked to her a lot after it, and I saw her on the video chat and everything. Friday she went to the hospital in the middle of the day, I called her but she could barely talk to me. Saturday, I couldn't get her she didn't answer when I called. And Sunday morning a bit after midnight she died, apparently. They had been trying to resuscitate her since maybe 11 or 10, and they did, but every time she would slip back and her heart would stop again. Reason was her blood count dropped low and her lung collapsed.
Well, the most important thing to note about it is that she had sickle cell trait, so that's what made it escalate so much on friday too. I suppose she had a pain crises due to it which is what prompted her to go to the hospital and also what played a part in her low blood count. Along with the idea that maybe she wasn't eating much, because you know it'd be really uncomfortable with her tonsils the way they were, but that's just speculation.

Tl;dr Within a week she got a cold, which escalated until she had to go to the hospital where her heart went into cardiac arrest and she died.

So yeah, pretty sudden. Thanks for the condolences and everything though everyone, I really do appreciate it.
jesus

-hugs-
frick u

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #6078 on: November 12, 2016, 12:04:35 PM »

That's way too sudden  :sad:

I can't imagine how devastating it must be to lose your mom

While I hope you'll be ok sooner rather than later, I also hope you take the time you need to mourn

Ky

« Reply #6079 on: November 13, 2016, 06:37:16 AM »

Rippu earthquake happened like 30minutes ago.  I was just sitting on my computer doing DM things and was like man I must be sleepy because my screens are getting really shakey.  I took my headphones off and was like oh shit this is an earthquake as I watched my shit shaking everywhere.  It wasn't even in the north island (where I live) but all the way in the south island.   :laugh:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #6080 on: November 13, 2016, 10:01:53 AM »

I hope no one gets hurt / has their housing ruined, there's one hitting Argentina now too.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #6081 on: November 13, 2016, 11:43:03 AM »

Is Jingster alright?

McJongJing

« Reply #6082 on: November 13, 2016, 01:26:37 PM »

Is Jingster alright?
Daijoubu
Bloody scary though. Thought that it might shake the roof off

Rippu earthquake happened like 30minutes ago.  I was just sitting on my computer doing DM things and was like man I must be sleepy because my screens are getting really shakey.  I took my headphones off and was like oh shit this is an earthquake as I watched my shit shaking everywhere.  It wasn't even in the north island (where I live) but all the way in the south island.   :laugh:
Yeah I can't imagine how the people who are actually down south are feeling

DirtyRed

« Reply #6083 on: November 13, 2016, 02:02:28 PM »

Ky is your family alright?

Ky

« Reply #6084 on: November 13, 2016, 04:44:04 PM »

Itbwqsnt really that bad where I live.  Would of been a lot worse for jingtu since he's way closer.

:damn:

McJongJing

« Reply #6085 on: November 13, 2016, 06:38:41 PM »

Itbwqsnt really that bad where I live.  Would of been a lot worse for jingtu since he's way closer.

:damn:
>itbwqsnt
Did your phone have a stroke?
The CBD got shut down here, and some roads are damaged.
I actually feel bad for my brother. He was meant to have an exam tomorrow but it may have been cancelled because of the earthquake. So they'll have to use his marks from the pracexam he failed.

Ky

« Reply #6086 on: November 13, 2016, 07:19:33 PM »

:laugh: Yeah was on my phone.

McJongJing

« Reply #6087 on: November 13, 2016, 11:04:44 PM »

:laugh: Yeah was on my phone.
My phone does this weird thing where it skips back a letter in a word
It's fucking annoying

Royalkitten

• huh