Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 487

Author Topic: blog  (Read 834296 times)

ScumbagSoldier

Re: blog
« Reply #5325 on: May 29, 2016, 09:33:59 PM »

It's too bad the Dealers were shitty. I guess I'm blessed to have a local con that has a generally good one.

DirtyRed

« Reply #5326 on: May 30, 2016, 09:55:31 AM »

r.i.p Mings shirt.

I need to start drinking before I go to cons, thanks for the indirect advice murasa.
life hack: mix your liquor into a coke bottle and carry it around
Especially if it's rum.
 :drool:

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #5327 on: May 30, 2016, 10:30:28 AM »

Make white russian, tell everyone it's a latte. :ok2:

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #5328 on: May 30, 2016, 01:52:39 PM »

Make white russian, tell everyone it's a latte. :ok2:

DR IS Russian, he doesn't need drink tips from some pansy ass french speaker!

jk luv u bb

McJongJing

« Reply #5329 on: May 30, 2016, 04:16:19 PM »

r.i.p Mings shirt.

I need to start drinking before I go to cons, thanks for the indirect advice murasa.
life hack: mix your liquor into a coke bottle and carry it around
Woah this is revolutionary. I was originally planning on just getting drunk before I went.
Maybe I could poor it all into a can of coke. Since it's not clear packaging they won't be able to see my booze.

Kami_sama

« Reply #5330 on: May 30, 2016, 04:40:27 PM »

This d-doesn't make me happy at all!

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #5331 on: May 31, 2016, 05:54:42 AM »

Kami_sama

« Reply #5332 on: May 31, 2016, 08:56:41 AM »

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #5333 on: May 31, 2016, 10:09:08 AM »

Not yet. It's both my parents birthdays and I have all 3 of my brothers and both sisters coming too.   Everyone is pretty gloomy today because two days ago because my cuzzie died. This morning was the open casket. She was only 18 and killed herself.

By the way princessii fam never think of killing yourself as its a totally selfish thing to do. It's never just you dying who's effected all your family and friends are also effected.   

I feel like going into full rant mode that someone in my bloodline could do such a thing.  I will need to seriously think about the future hood of the families and communities that are related to me on education on depression and more support for suffering peers in my iwi.

It's not that I have been blinded all this time on the subject it's just now I have seen too many families too many communities effected over the early loses of sons and daughters to suicide.

at the time they probably only knew of how much they were suffering and yeah it really sucks and affects a lot of people but when you have to be that sad and out of it to do something like that its difficult to think straight, ill get really delirious if i cry long enough and when that happens anything goes really

the best anyone can do is keep them from getting to that point and make sure youre keeping an eye on them

also affected and effected mean different things just sayin
frick u

DirtyRed

« Reply #5334 on: May 31, 2016, 11:47:41 AM »

Not yet. It's both my parents birthdays and I have all 3 of my brothers and both sisters coming too.   Everyone is pretty gloomy today because two days ago because my cuzzie died. This morning was the open casket. She was only 18 and killed herself.

By the way princessii fam never think of killing yourself as its a totally selfish thing to do. It's never just you dying who's effected all your family and friends are also effected.   

I feel like going into full rant mode that someone in my bloodline could do such a thing.  I will need to seriously think about the future hood of the families and communities that are related to me on education on depression and more support for suffering peers in my iwi.

It's not that I have been blinded all this time on the subject it's just now I have seen too many families too many communities effected over the early loses of sons and daughters to suicide.

at the time they probably only knew of how much they were suffering and yeah it really sucks and affects a lot of people but when you have to be that sad and out of it to do something like that its difficult to think straight, ill get really delirious if i cry long enough and when that happens anything goes really

the best anyone can do is keep them from getting to that point and make sure youre keeping an eye on them

also affected and effected mean different things just sayin
:owo:
Please don't cry that much  :sad:

Kami_sama

« Reply #5335 on: May 31, 2016, 12:40:43 PM »

Woman are such crybabies :poh:

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #5336 on: June 01, 2016, 10:51:23 PM »

>It's been a month and out of the hundreds of applications I've put out, only 3 have gotten back to me, none of which have worked out

:yell:

I know this is one of the worst places to ask but how the fuck do you get a job?

McJongJing

« Reply #5337 on: June 01, 2016, 11:03:21 PM »

>he got 3 back
Woah you're pretty lucky!

Ky

« Reply #5338 on: June 01, 2016, 11:18:55 PM »

Not sure how it works for everywhere else but in its like 95% who you know rather than what you know.   Don't they have any manual labour jobs going in your area forestery or mining? 

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #5339 on: June 01, 2016, 11:46:38 PM »

Not sure how it works for everywhere else but in its like 95% who you know rather than what you know.   Don't they have any manual labour jobs going in your area forestery or mining?

The things you're describing require training and certifications and stuff. I don't have time for that, I start school full time again in the fall.
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 487