Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 342 343 [344] 345 346 ... 487

Author Topic: blog  (Read 834296 times)

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
Re: blog
« Reply #5145 on: April 27, 2016, 05:46:58 PM »

lmao, did he cry? Remember to tell him that he's a failure. :nod:

McJongJing

« Reply #5146 on: April 27, 2016, 05:56:39 PM »

lmao I'll look up his student ID and throw rocks through his windows until he kills himself :D

Kami_sama

« Reply #5147 on: April 27, 2016, 06:20:43 PM »

don't forget to bitchslap him with your dick if you walk on him hanging himself.

Ky

« Reply #5148 on: April 28, 2016, 05:26:46 AM »

I can't remember if I posted but a power cut burnt out my surge protector and killed my power supply while melting part of my motherboard just for fun.   Other then being kicked in the nuts last weekend when my gpu died at a LAN they decided to put a boot up my ass and melt my pc.

Buying some new parts this Sunday but I won't get a new graphic card because it's all rubbish cards.  So hyped if I should buy 2 cpus one for overclocking till it melts then just use the second one with mild over clock to 5.4ghz or something low heat.   Been interested in overclocking as of late it's fun. That and my cooling is so hard out even with prime running and clocking at 5.7ghz I can keep it stable under 60c. Before my pc died I found the best point was 4.7ghz then it could stay idle on only 20c and prime running would ramp it up to 45c. Based airflow.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 05:28:23 AM by Ky »

DirtyRed

« Reply #5149 on: April 28, 2016, 05:32:08 AM »

with mild over clock to 5.4ghz or something low heat.

McJongJing

« Reply #5150 on: April 28, 2016, 06:54:29 AM »

Are you sure that's a good idea after the last parts melted

Kami_sama

« Reply #5151 on: April 28, 2016, 07:46:35 AM »

Do it Ky.

Ky

« Reply #5152 on: April 28, 2016, 08:00:56 AM »

When you have a full tower case filled with fans heat is never a problem. That and any heatsink that ain't stock will work wonders. Yet to see good Temps off any water cooling.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #5153 on: April 28, 2016, 08:05:43 AM »

Meanwhile, at Ky's house

Ky

« Reply #5154 on: April 28, 2016, 08:24:06 AM »

I'm hoping to might some replacement fans than are under 18db as all the ones now are too loud on 18db  Gonna have to pay extra for some silent series of fans. I'm so fan crazy. I have 2x220mm fans just for the HDD and SSD in push and pull config.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #5155 on: April 28, 2016, 09:25:19 AM »

Somebody do something, Ky is turning into a fan-atic!

Lord forgive my life of puns

Kami_sama

« Reply #5156 on: April 28, 2016, 05:33:52 PM »

so

right now I should be at a festival near my uni. I was supposed to go with 3 friends, but things weren't very oiled up.

Two of them were late, for different reasons, I so I was chilling with the last one, who I don't know very much. He was with guys from an university association he's in. I was kinda tagging along, feeling pretty anxious because I knew no one.

Before going to the festival we were in their association local, playing cards. As you may imagine, I'm not good when it's about being in a 10+ peoples group where you know 1 guy, a little bit, and the guy sorta move around to talk to all of his friend.

Anyway, we decide to get moving to go to the festival and head for the subway. Due to the fact I had to go back fetching my jacket, I had to catch up with the rest of the group. I remember seeing them in the distance. I had to maybe jog for 10 little second to catch up but I couldn't. I turned right and texted my friend to tell him that I lost them and was going back home, saying something like "too much people I don't know, sorry."

He texted me back something like "Sorry I feel so bad" and I answered him that it was really ok and it was just me who was bad with large group, then went home.

I feel like a dick for ditching him but well, at the time I really did feel stresses out and uneasy. :sad:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #5157 on: April 28, 2016, 05:47:59 PM »

Wow that sucks Kami

I hate situations like that, though I usually manage by some strange means

Kami_sama

« Reply #5158 on: April 28, 2016, 05:59:45 PM »

I think I gave up on big group a while ago, probably why I had trouble making friend at university.

In my last year of high school, we had a one week trip. You had to choose which trip you wanted. People look forward to it and have lots of fun.

During those 3 years I tried to make friends, but I failed. I used to think that the guys in my class liked me, but they were starting to make fun of me and excluding me. I first thought it was friendly banter but when they sneaked up to register for a trip without telling me, so it would be full and I couldn't go with them, I reconsidered.

So I had to sign up for a trip alone. iirc it was to Barcelona. I knew this wasn't going to be different than the school trip I had before, where I would spend 1 week trying to hid from other people to recover from the constant anxiety tied with being stuck with a huge amount of guy you don't know and can't relate to.

So I faked being ill on the day I had to left. At first I tried to get really ill by eating cigarette, but it didn't work so I had to pretend. No one doubted me probably because no one could think someone would try to dodge this mandatory trip.

Today kinda reminded me about this. I feel shitty knowing that I didn't manage to improve in 3 years. :sad:

McJongJing

« Reply #5159 on: April 28, 2016, 06:06:24 PM »

I'm sorry Kami. If it's any consolation, that sounds slightly moe.
Fuck large groups though.
Pages: 1 ... 342 343 [344] 345 346 ... 487