Rigor mortis would make it hard to move my mouse

McJongJing

Re: blog
« Reply #4622 on: February 04, 2016, 06:06:23 PM »

>Ming is crippled
>has to get his older brother to operate his computer for him
>"I-I-I need you to look up "anal_prolapse" for me"

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #4623 on: February 04, 2016, 07:56:22 PM »

I'd call bullshit on this one if it wasn't Ky.

McJongJing

« Reply #4624 on: February 04, 2016, 08:14:55 PM »

What'd you do with the blood after you pulled it out?

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #4625 on: February 04, 2016, 09:02:25 PM »

>Ming is crippled

Not crippled! He became a Jiangshi!

Momona

• Princess from Tokkomple Kingdom
« Reply #4626 on: February 04, 2016, 10:20:40 PM »

Don't die ming  :tears: :tears: :tears:

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #4627 on: February 04, 2016, 11:17:42 PM »

I'm in an awkward situation  :sad:

I applied to a certain company a few weeks ago but I later realized I could not work there, however since I was applying through my uni's coop office I could not decline the interview because I would get in trouble with the program administration.
I ended up going to the interview assuming I'm probably not gonna get it anyway. I even let myself sperg way harder than I would've normally did thinking it would be enough to throw the interview.

Today I woke up and saw I got an email from the guy who interviewed me asking if I could call him to discuss the position. Now I'm gonna have to personally tell him I'm declining  :owh:

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #4628 on: February 05, 2016, 01:11:36 AM »

Why can't you work there?

In any case, just say that it's come to your attention that you can't work for him since the interview, and that you're grateful for his consideration.

McJongJing

« Reply #4629 on: February 05, 2016, 01:27:57 AM »

In any case, just say that it's come to your attention that you can't work for him since the interview, and that you're grateful for his consideration.

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #4630 on: February 05, 2016, 01:58:54 AM »

How awkward could it be? It's not like you'll see the interviewer again.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Kami_sama

« Reply #4631 on: February 05, 2016, 10:04:55 AM »

Tell him you're pregnant :love:

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #4632 on: February 05, 2016, 10:09:02 AM »

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #4633 on: February 05, 2016, 10:24:29 AM »

>Ming is crippled

Not crippled! He became a Jiangshi!

Kami_sama

« Reply #4634 on: February 08, 2016, 04:15:02 PM »

Two days ago /tg/ was trolling on omgle by saying they were interested in roleplaying. So I went to join the shitfest because I had nothing better to do.

However the first guy I'm matched with (because, let's be honest, it was a guy) paste a huge intro to a setting where he's a qt angel girl called Hope who somehow crashed on Earth and I was the captain of the local garrison. I decide to play along.

So my character bring her back to the castle hosting his regiment and have her healed. By talking with her I learn that she was attacked by another angel who stole her grace, which is something that prevent her from doing evil things. It also prevent her appearance to change.

This revelation make me understand why her blond hair where turning grey/black. Due to the pain and the "negativity", her appearance is changing. He's really good at playing a cute girl and from 11pm to 6am I roleplay a mundane conversation with the angel where she does cute thing and various hints are dropped that our characters are slowly growing fond of each other. We end the session when she convinces me to sleep in my bed with her instead of sleeping on my chair. Our characters exchange some confidence on the pillow then fall asleep.

The next day we continued. We played from 9pm to 2am. My character make her visit the castle and the neighboring village where some slice of life things happen, like going to the market and such. She's more cuddly than yesterday, often sitting on my laps or leaning on me and cute lovey-dovey things like that.

Feeling that it is time to take the things to the next level I have my character show her his secret spot, which is a hidden clearing near a river in the forest near the castle. We go to it by horse. During the trip she's leaning on me and is very calm. She sometime blushes.

Once at the clearing we continue talking while dipping our feet in the water. But quickly we get closer and closer and end up kissing. Once we break our embrace, I notice that her hair are totally black and her wings too. Of course my character is surprised and she tell me, ashamed and looking very sad, that angel and human can't be together.

My character try to comfort her by saying something like "such is life. I'm sure we'll manage to get your grace back and, one day, you'll meet an angel with whom you'll be able to get further." We then watch the sunset, my character say something about life being beautiful and having to look past the pain and deception and focus on the good side and then we head back home, her wings being less black than before.

We agree to stop here and I go to bed with a strange feeling in my heart. It's only when I'm nicely tuck under my sheets that I realise it:

I've been cucked. :sad:
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 487