Re: blog
« Reply #4005 on: November 14, 2015, 07:52:10 AM »

Really, ISIS are the real victims.
Victims of modern day colonialism. Aka...capitalism :<

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #4006 on: November 14, 2015, 02:54:27 PM »

the religion is structurally violent, sexist, and xenophobic.

Well technically it is. They've been doing shit like this since not too long after Islam was invented.

Not a good time to be a Muslim

It really hasn't been a good time to be Muslim since like the battle of Tours.

I hope ISIS gets bombed to death.

With how they seem to be set up, this is a non option unless you're cool with wasting civilians as well. Honestly, if someone wants to take them out they'll probably have to use guerrilla tactics. we're counting on you, Sons of the Patriots.

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #4007 on: November 14, 2015, 04:10:41 PM »

war...war never changes
frick u

McJongJing

« Reply #4008 on: November 14, 2015, 05:08:06 PM »

tfw war will never be settled with Gundam duels

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #4009 on: November 14, 2015, 05:44:52 PM »

It's the dreaded paradox. We're too busy fighting to develop Gundams to fight with.  :tears:

McJongJing

« Reply #4010 on: November 14, 2015, 05:50:44 PM »

Japans gonna have its gundam walking by 2019
There's hope brother.

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #4011 on: November 14, 2015, 06:03:16 PM »

It's the dreaded paradox. We're too busy fighting to develop Gundams to fight with.  :tears:

we'll have plenty of time when we shoot all the fucking muslims and illogical SJWs into space to become Zeoners.

Just think, those two groups are exactly the type of people that will drop colonies on civilian populaces  :love:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 06:06:27 PM by a worthless person »

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #4012 on: November 14, 2015, 06:47:20 PM »

Looking at my unis Yik Yak, surprisingly muslims are being condemned by both conservative and libtards. On the basis that the religion is structurally violent, sexist, and xenophobic. Not a good time to be a Muslim :sad:

REMOVE MUDSLIME :mad:

Really though, a lot of religions, when interpreted literally, can be seen as discriminatory and violent. It's just that most people have more sense than that. :gloom:

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #4013 on: November 14, 2015, 06:52:39 PM »

On a lighter note, I saw Blind Guardian with Grave Digger last night! :sing:

It was a hell of a show. They did 2 encores.

Still didn't play And then there was Silence though... :sweatdrop:

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #4014 on: November 14, 2015, 07:05:56 PM »

we'll have plenty of time when we shoot all the fucking muslims and illogical SJWs into space to become Zeoners.

Just think, those two groups are exactly the type of people that will drop colonies on civilian populaces  :love:

YOU KEEP THOSE FUCKING SAND NIGGERS OUT OF MY SPACE, YOU FUCKING EARTHNOID! THEY DON'T DESERVE EVOLUTION.

Looking at my unis Yik Yak, surprisingly muslims are being condemned by both conservative and libtards. On the basis that the religion is structurally violent, sexist, and xenophobic. Not a good time to be a Muslim :sad:

REMOVE MUDSLIME :mad:

Really though, a lot of religions, when interpreted literally, can be seen as discriminatory and violent. It's just that most people have more sense than that. :gloom:

Monotheism as a whole is inherently oppressive, the dirty muslims just take it a step further and get violent about it. It's all bad tbh.

McJongJing

« Reply #4015 on: November 14, 2015, 07:11:45 PM »

Monotheism as a whole is inherently oppressive, the dirty muslims just take it a step further and get violent about it. It's all bad tbh.

Kerblamo, just destroyed your whole argument.

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #4016 on: November 14, 2015, 07:19:22 PM »

FUCK. I didn't realize I was arguing with a gentleman. I've been bested and must stand down.

a worthless person

« Reply #4017 on: November 14, 2015, 09:03:59 PM »

Really the main issue is that Muslim 'Moderates' in most countries still have high percentages of people who support things like Sharia Law, Revenge Killings and that suicide bombings can be justified, and just don't really bother to out or punish the radical elements of their religion.

Wheras a Christian group doing similar things is ostracized and outed immediately.

If 'moderate' muslims were more willing to fight against the HORRIBLE RADICAL MUSLIM TERRORISTS WHO DON'T REPRESENT ISLAM!!!!, like how the Kurds fight them, instead of just quietly ignoring it until yet another terrorist act happens and then crossing their fingers and hoping that it wasn't perpetrated by muslims and then crying about discrimination when it TOTALLY IS MUSLIM TERRORISTS AGAIN, maybe it wouldn't be as big of an issue.

/shrugs

That's my thoughts I guess.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:06:38 PM by a worthless person »

McJongJing

« Reply #4018 on: November 14, 2015, 09:12:40 PM »

[citation needed] for your claim that moderates support Sharia law and what not.
Good fucking luck fighting ISIS. "Hey bro, why didn't the Germans just kill the nazis?"
Probably because doing so would result in the death of you and your family.

a worthless person

« Reply #4019 on: November 14, 2015, 09:16:16 PM »

[citation needed] for your claim that moderates support Sharia law and what not.
Good fucking luck fighting ISIS. "Hey bro, why didn't the Germans just kill the nazis?"
Probably because doing so would result in the death of you and your family.

I didn't say all of them. In most Middle-Eastern nations it's 20-30% for those things at most, less in western countries.

(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/30/muslim-survey_n_3186144.html) - Here's a link from a site that isn't ISLAMISARELIGIONOFHATE.COM or whatever

And here's a link to what i'm pretty sure is the survey done by the research group: http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-exec/

See: - The percentage of Muslims who say they want sharia to be “the official law of the land” varies widely around the world, from fewer than one-in-ten in Azerbaijan (8%) to near unanimity in Afghanistan (99%). But solid majorities in most of the countries surveyed across the Middle East and North Africa, sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia and Southeast Asia favor the establishment of sharia, including 71% of Muslims in Nigeria, 72% in Indonesia, 74% in Egypt and 89% in the Palestinian territories.

"Around the world, most Muslims also reject suicide bombing and other attacks against civilians. However, substantial minorities in several countries say such acts of violence are at least sometimes justified, including 26% of Muslims in Bangladesh, 29% in Egypt, 39% in Afghanistan and 40% in the Palestinian territories."

As for the other thing, well, I dunno, the Yazidi Kurds who've been getting fucked and demonized by Muslims for centuries sure are doing a pretty good job fucking the people invading their homes, so WHO KNOWS I GUESS, MAYBE THE KURDS ARE JUST COOLER?

Besides, my point isn't that people directly in Syria are doing a terrible job, or something - Fleeing from conflict is totally understandable. It's more that Radical Muslim actions aren't properly outed and shunned by moderates in other countries that aren't on the frontlines of the ISIS conflicts.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:27:31 PM by a worthless person »
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 487