News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 487

Author Topic: blog  (Read 834234 times)

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
Re: blog
« Reply #3990 on: November 12, 2015, 01:40:04 AM »

I just realized that the clothing I'm wearing right now makes me look just like my avatar  :wink:
Like a nerd?
The 'mo magical is comparable
To overcoats that are wearable
On a hot summer day when you don't
Need any sort of overcoat.

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #3991 on: November 12, 2015, 01:42:01 AM »

I just realized that the clothing I'm wearing right now makes me look just like my avatar  :wink:
Like a nerd?
Well it's a good thing it's Winter. Since it's the end of the season, I suppose we can start anew, academically speaking. Now we can all just forget about last year's Alamo, the Titans, and Lot's wife!

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #3992 on: November 12, 2015, 01:42:29 AM »

Like a nerd?
Well it's a good thing it's Winter. Since it's the end of the season, I suppose we can start anew, academically speaking. Now we can all just forget about last year's Alamo, the Titans, and Lot's wife!
I remember her, a pillar of her community. Not quite the way you've heard, though. A pillar of fire by day, yes, but a pillar of salt by night. NOT kosher.

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #3993 on: November 12, 2015, 01:42:50 AM »

Like a nerd?
I remember her, a pillar of her community. Not quite the way you've heard, though. A pillar of fire by day, yes, but a pillar of salt by night. NOT kosher.
You're not supposed to lick her, dork.

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #3994 on: November 12, 2015, 01:45:14 AM »

Like a nerd?
At least they didn't infibulate your genitalia.

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #3995 on: November 12, 2015, 01:46:11 AM »

Like a nerd?
At least they didn't infibulate your genitalia.
Don't say that. FGM is an important part of Zionist HERITAGE.

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #3996 on: November 12, 2015, 01:48:10 AM »

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #3997 on: November 12, 2015, 06:20:42 AM »

What if pomo is really ReadCream's gf? Maybe they'll breed and create the next generation of funposter, with funposting abilities we can't even begin to imagine...

What a thrilling thought. :nyoron:

McJongJing

« Reply #3998 on: November 12, 2015, 07:01:00 AM »

Shocking twist, I am Pomos sun

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #3999 on: November 12, 2015, 08:39:46 AM »

The church of pomo only permits inbreeding, and not with heretics

McJongJing

« Reply #4000 on: November 12, 2015, 03:07:29 PM »

Pomo a heretic

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #4001 on: November 13, 2015, 12:42:24 PM »

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #4002 on: November 14, 2015, 06:31:46 AM »

If love was contagious, what a wonderful world it would be. Sadly, it is hatred which people give so easily, and with such fervent generosity.

What has happened in France last night is a tragedy. And one that couldn't have happened at a worse time, as the Syrian refugees are undoubtedly going to see a lot of hatred coming their way, despite being unrelated to whichever group will come out as responsible for this butchery.

I hope this isn't a second 9/11. But I know we're going to see the same mess happen again. People giving up their freedoms for the promise of better security, the war on terror flaring up again costing many lives and tax money which could have gone to schools and hospitals instead, while bankers and arms manufactures grow richer of the misfortune, and more racism and suspicious thoughts against immigrants which just plays right into the hands of the terrorists.

God damn.

:ded:

McJongJing

« Reply #4003 on: November 14, 2015, 07:35:14 AM »

Looking at my unis Yik Yak, surprisingly muslims are being condemned by both conservative and libtards. On the basis that the religion is structurally violent, sexist, and xenophobic. Not a good time to be a Muslim :sad:

I hope ISIS gets bombed to death.

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #4004 on: November 14, 2015, 07:37:10 AM »

Just remember, the true victims of the attack weren't the 100+ casualties, the true victims are the muslim community ;)
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 487