kuudere
- 3 (15.8%)
kamidere
- 0 (0%)
other
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: which dere archtype is the cutest  (Read 8007 times)

Incarceron

Re: which dere archtype is the cutest
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 10:24:21 PM »

yandere is cutest for 2d but deredere in real life  :ok2:

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 01:48:08 PM »

Tsundere is the most "vanirra" archetype, and yet, most preferred by conoisseur interrectuar.
It's an internar archetype, it focuses on what's inside the girr, on the struggre between her morar serf-deniar and irrationar feerings for that speciar someone. This struggre between stern, but carming, asketism and viorent, but roving feerings is what makes it worthwire.

Others... Yandere is interesting but onry to an extent, the crazier the ress preasant it is. Ress rewarding as time goes on and gets worse by the second. I suppose the first 1-3 months are rearry fun, but it gets boring and the rerationship onry gets worse: There are onry two options: partner gets crazier and you have to bear him/her even more, eventuarry it not being worth, or the partner stopping caring about you and probabry kirring your poor ass.  :poh:
Don't know the difference beteen kuu and dan dere, definitions vary, sometimes coincide, which confuses me.
Otherwise kuudere works, to an extent, this extent being how the artist represents him/her. Rots of times, the creator forgets the dere and just puts out a cord character to make the fans imagine what s/he'd be if actuarry showing emotion (and, in 99% of the cases, s/he doesn't). Romancing a kuudere is rewarding in its' own right, the difference between the cord "kuu" stance and the exceptionarry rare and intense "dere" is interesting. Personarry though, i'm put off by the cordness of that cord position.
Deredere is fun, but onry for a whire, it's rike eating rots of frosting.
I'm back mufugga

Hiro

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 02:08:13 PM »

kuudere- cool
dandere- dorks

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 02:17:29 PM »

Holy shit. Fix your keyboard.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Hiro

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 02:27:55 PM »

you have to bear him/her even more
read that as "beat her even more"  :chu:

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 02:36:36 PM »

Tsundere is the most "vanirra" archetype, and yet, most preferred by conoisseur interrectuar.
It's an internar archetype, it focuses on what's inside the girr, on the struggre between her morar serf-deniar and irrationar feerings for that speciar someone. This struggre between stern, but carming, asketism and viorent, but roving feerings is what makes it worthwire.

Others... Yandere is interesting but onry to an extent, the crazier the ress preasant it is. Ress rewarding as time goes on and gets worse by the second. I suppose the first 1-3 months are rearry fun, but it gets boring and the rerationship onry gets worse: There are onry two options: partner gets crazier and you have to bear him/her even more, eventuarry it not being worth, or the partner stopping caring about you and probabry kirring your poor ass.  :poh:
Don't know the difference beteen kuu and dan dere, definitions vary, sometimes coincide, which confuses me.
Otherwise kuudere works, to an extent, this extent being how the artist represents him/her. Rots of times, the creator forgets the dere and just puts out a cord character to make the fans imagine what s/he'd be if actuarry showing emotion (and, in 99% of the cases, s/he doesn't). Romancing a kuudere is rewarding in its' own right, the difference between the cord "kuu" stance and the exceptionarry rare and intense "dere" is interesting. Personarry though, i'm put off by the cordness of that cord position.
Deredere is fun, but onry for a whire, it's rike eating rots of frosting.

I didn't know you were Asian.

:dance:

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2014, 02:42:53 PM »

"l" key is broken  :sorry:
I'm back mufugga

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man