Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Author Topic: Как получать  (Read 1308 times)

slavastaDen

Как получать
« on: September 20, 2015, 02:43:59 PM »

Всем пользователям animeprincessisland.moe! Как получать деньги в сети
Подскажите пожалуйста, каким образом можно заработать в нете? Потому что то, что мне известно, сплошное кидалово и обман на сколько мне известно. Обещают большие прибыли, а по сути и не выходит заработать. Есть один из лучших способов – иметь свой сайт и на нём зарабатывать. Но сайт очень трудно сваять и долго. А затем монетизировать, чтобы начать получать хорошую прибыль .
Заработок без вложений. Причем я считаю, что это один из самых из лучших вариантов. Только тут такая фишка, что бывает так, что эти самые вложения тупо неоткуда взять. Кроме того, мошеннические схемы интернет заработка строят именно на отбирании у нас хорошей суммы денег и последующего кидка.
Серфинг по сайтам и чтение писем — самый низкооплачиваемый и самый неквалифицированный труд, позволяющий заработать денег в онлайн человеку без какой-либо специальной подготовки. Только вот таким способом сколь-нибудь значимую сумму сколотить вряд ли выйдет. К примеру, я никогда его не использовала, ибо совсем уж скромные там доходы от проделанного труда, а временные затраты большие.
Ещё мне известно, что есть работа вводить капчи. Но она соответственно не очень оплачиваема.
Подытожив, можно сказать, что способов заработка в нете, как обычно, великое множество, но почти все они ужасно низкооплачиваемы. Тут даже не ставлю вопрос, что выбрать. Тут вопрос ставиться иначе – где нормально платят в интернете?

Momona

• Princess from Tokkomple Kingdom
Re: Как получать
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 02:52:36 PM »

who сука here

DirtyRed

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 03:11:24 PM »

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 03:22:14 PM »

DR got a big emotional scare due to the recent spam attack and had to sleep with Ming to fight the bad dreams away....

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 03:23:32 PM »

All users animeprincessisland.moe! How to receive money online
Please tell me how you can earn in the net? Because what I know, sheer kidalovo and deception to my knowledge. They promise big profits, and in fact, and not make out. There is one of the best ways - have your website and earn on it. But the site is very difficult and long pile. And then monetize to start getting a good profit.
Earnings without investment. And I think this is one of the best one. Only then such a feature, it happens that these very stupid investments nowhere to take. In addition, earnings internet scams are built on taking away our good amount of money and then kidka.
Surfing sites and reading of letters - the lowest paid and the most unskilled labor, which allows to make money online in a person without any special training. Only here in this way any meaningful amount put together is unlikely to come. For example, I had never used, because there is just too modest revenues from the done work, and spend more time.
I also know that there is work to enter the CAPTCHA. But it is not being paid accordingly.
Summing up, we can say that the methods of earnings in the net, as usual, a great many, but almost all of them terribly poorly paid. There is not even put the question what to choose. Here the question is posed differently - which normally pay on the internet?

fuck you I thought my friend pomfwall was back

McJongJing

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 04:16:20 PM »

Woah, money ONLINE?!?!?!
:omg:

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 06:30:35 PM »

Woah, money ONLINE?!?!?!
:omg:

OH SHIT! Is that legal?

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 12:35:08 AM »

Earnings without investment? Sound too good to be true!
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2015, 02:49:26 AM »

And yet it isn't! :yay: