Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 36

Author Topic: Original Works  (Read 91005 times)

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
Re: Original Works
« Reply #255 on: March 08, 2016, 09:36:49 AM »

you're too nice  :tears:

i'm learning the basics slowly, like I said I just figured out how to open the piano roll after I made that

but i'll be putting a half hour or hour into it most days if my plan goes as planned

i'll be doing the same with drawing & japanese once I get adderall (wish it wasn't taking so long  :sad:)

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #256 on: March 08, 2016, 12:21:07 PM »

I've been debating getting on adderall lately. I'm just worried about potential side effects.

a worthless person

« Reply #257 on: March 08, 2016, 12:48:33 PM »

I've been debating getting on adderall lately. I'm just worried about potential side effects.

I already have prior diagnosis for ADD so I could easily be given it. The main side effects I saw were Weight Loss, Loss of Appetite and Trouble Sleeping, which are all either benefits or negligible for me.

But it's taking months to get on medical aid.

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #258 on: March 08, 2016, 02:42:38 PM »

Oh well I don't really sleep well currently and could use losing a few pounds... :nyoron:

a worthless person

« Reply #259 on: March 08, 2016, 02:54:25 PM »

Oh well I don't really sleep well currently and could use losing a few pounds... :nyoron:

exactly

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #260 on: March 08, 2016, 03:03:30 PM »

I already have prior diagnosis for ADD so I could easily be given it. The main side effects I saw were Weight Loss, Loss of Appetite and Trouble Sleeping, which are all either benefits or negligible for me.

Same actually. I think the big thing is that it just feels kind of weird going in to my doctor and being like "hey give me drugs," you know?

a worthless person

« Reply #261 on: March 08, 2016, 03:06:44 PM »

Same actually. I think the big thing is that it just feels kind of weird going in to my doctor and being like "hey give me drugs," you know?

I know. But I am still going to. I've done it in the past for Depression, Anxiety, and other diagnoses i've had in the past, but none of those have fixed my issues. So for me it's just narrowing down the issue and knowing what I want. I have no history of drug abuse, my mother works at the clinic as a nurse and has the same diagnosis as me so i'm not just some weird druggie trying to get a prescription, so they don't really have any reason to say no.

And if they look down on me it doesn't really matter if I improve

DirtyRed

« Reply #262 on: March 08, 2016, 03:17:33 PM »

feeling when adderall / amphetamine is almost illegal here

a worthless person

« Reply #263 on: March 08, 2016, 04:06:31 PM »

Drugs won't dig you out of a hole of depression nor anxiety that shit not that hard to overcome. Just kinda change the way you think of everything as a negative and just let the good times roll!

.... :sweatdrop:

Clinical Depression isn't the sort of thing you just "get over". I just don't think that was my issue.

Still, that sort of thinking of "Jeez, just stop being sad, dummy!" is what leads to hopeless feelings of being unable to approach anyone about issues and leads to shit like suicide. Actual, medical 'Depression' is considered a MENTAL ILLNESS for a reason. It's not the same as being blue for a few days.

(I don't mean to come across as rude or something just saying)

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #264 on: March 08, 2016, 04:26:26 PM »

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #265 on: March 08, 2016, 04:56:02 PM »

I'll probably try and see the doctor before long. The only meds I'm on is for tics and they said it "could" help with ADD as well but I'm not noticing anything.

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #266 on: March 08, 2016, 05:04:14 PM »

the lifting guys part is funny  :laugh:

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #267 on: March 08, 2016, 06:27:23 PM »

a worthless person

« Reply #268 on: March 08, 2016, 09:28:20 PM »

Yeah he was obviously the one who wasn't being mean or pitious or having an ulterior motive, he was just trying to help in the way he knew how and then told him it'd be okay, nice guy all around  :love:

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #269 on: March 08, 2016, 10:07:29 PM »

Yeah he was obviously the one who wasn't being mean or pitious or having an ulterior motive, he was just trying to help in the way he knew how and then told him it'd be okay, nice guy all around  :love:

It really was sweet in a weird backwards kind of way.

Like he was uneducated on the matter but he was trying and it was genuine.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 36