Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 116

Author Topic: General game thread  (Read 237918 times)

landshark

• earthboat
Re: General game thread
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2015, 06:40:07 PM »

I now have one!

« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 07:03:12 PM by landshark »
frick u

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2015, 09:23:51 PM »

oh my gosh war thunder is super fun with my new stick
frick u

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2015, 10:16:21 AM »

oh my gosh war thunder is super fun with my new stick

Stop being rich in front of me!

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2015, 10:56:26 AM »

*slurps caviar*

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2015, 03:05:11 PM »

#GasTheRich

#ClassWarNow

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2015, 03:10:36 PM »

I love my money

:blush:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2015, 01:38:27 PM »

I'm actually enjoying Diablo 3, latest patch did a fuck ton of good by adding the not-Horadric Cube

I went back to my Crusader which was like, lvl 61

After hitting 70 through enduring the most tedious, boring ass gameplay ever that is the Crusader without any cool legendaries or set items to alter their stupid kit that does no damage, I started using the cube to craft gear.

And I got extremely lucky.

In a single day I went from barely managing Master difficulty to melting Torment IV. Got the shield which casts Fires of Heaven when you block, a high block rate to trigger it a lot, and the Flail that makes it shoot 3 beams instead of 1 so I'm now shotgunning things for about 3000% damage whenever I block and I have a 65%~ block rate. I almost always crit too thanks to a nice little ring I have, letting me enchant all my crit rate bonuses into crit damage for even more ridiculous fuckery.

Also got the autocast bombardment every 8 seconds belt with the 100% crit rate rune to even further abuse my all crit damage build even if my ring is trolling me. (got like 450% damage multiplier I think with the crit damage law up)

"nothin personnel kidd" - Leopold the Crusader

I miss that sword, now I have to use this dumb giant flail. They should have let you transmog any weapon into looking like any weapon.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2015, 01:48:19 PM »

I just remembered that I bought RoS a while back, then never installed it...

...I should do that.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2015, 02:11:15 PM »

D3 got kinda sorta okay after RoS. With the latest patch, I'd even dare to say it's a good game if you just wanna hack and slash and murder your way through te legions of hell.

It's still not the game people wanted a Diablo 3 to be, but they're slowly trying to correct the mistakes they did. Those that can be fixed anyway. The campaign will never not be a poorly written saturday morning cartoon.

"You'll never catch me Nephalem! It's all over for you! Teehee!"

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2015, 12:43:07 AM »

Personally I find D3 to easy, I did make a hardcore season character a few days ago, but that also seems to easy.
In D2 the late game goal was to hit that sweet level 99 (which was impossible) In D3 there's no clear goal in sight, what can you do? Get one more paragon level or one more legendary? For what purpose.

It's still not the game people wanted a Diablo 3 to be, but they're slowly trying to correct the mistakes they did. Those that can be fixed anyway. The campaign will never not be a poorly written saturday morning cartoon.

"You'll never catch me Nephalem! It's all over for you! Teehee!"
Agree, the story was all over the place, and it just threw whatever was there at you. The story is the most important part of any vidya!
RoS did have a better story then the rest of the game tho.

McJongJing

« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2015, 01:14:41 AM »

The story is the most important part of any vidya!
Hahahaha
You're a funny guy!

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2015, 01:24:56 AM »

Do you disagree? If so why!
But thanks I try to be funny  :laugh:

McJongJing

« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2015, 01:31:09 AM »

Because certain games are designed with different goals in mind!
Some classics don't even have a story! Such as Tetris. I play that because it's a fun brain puzzle, not because I gotta see what happens to Tblock he dies 

You could argue though that certain genres should place greater importance on story, like an RPG.
But even then, that depends. I played Etrian Odyssey for dungeon exploration. That core gameplay was far more important than the story in its case.

In the end, I guess it's a case of personal preference, since we all do things for different reasons.
but it's all pointless anyway since video games currently tend to have shit stories in comparison to other mediums.   

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2015, 06:38:15 AM »

The story is the most important part of any vidya!
Hahahaha
You're a funny guy!

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2015, 11:07:18 AM »

Because certain games are designed with different goals in mind!
Some classics don't even have a story! Such as Tetris. I play that because it's a fun brain puzzle, not because I gotta see what happens to Tblock he dies 

You could argue though that certain genres should place greater importance on story, like an RPG.
But even then, that depends. I played Etrian Odyssey for dungeon exploration. That core gameplay was far more important than the story in its case.

In the end, I guess it's a case of personal preference, since we all do things for different reasons.
but it's all pointless anyway since video games currently tend to have shit stories in comparison to other mediums.   

Ugh, you'rew right, this is why games sucks major dicks! I wish I never had vidya games as a hobby, waste of time!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 116