Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Spring Season/ Winter Season reflection  (Read 7955 times)

McJongJing

Re: Spring Season/ Winter Season reflection
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2015, 07:12:32 PM »

It's certainly better than most shit this season.
And the source novels were written by the same lady who wrote LoGH

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2015, 07:50:10 PM »

I considered picking up Arslan seki, but ended up not doing it. Is it really good or just entertaining ?

I like how Yahari is going so far. Gonna give a chance to Ore monogatari and punchline, maybe they are good.

McJongJing

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2015, 07:55:08 PM »

Arslan is mostly just entertaining.
But it's pretty good entertainment.

McJongJing

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2015, 01:27:36 AM »

Me too.
It's nice to see a more Persian medieval culture instead of the typical Britain one.

McJongJing

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2015, 06:45:52 AM »

I've been catching up on Death Parade from the previous season.
What did the celebrity mum do to get voided?
Having five kids was irresponsible, but she still took on a lot of work to try and care for them.
She wasn't there for them all the time, but she had to work to support five kids.
Sure she bashed the otakus head into the arcade machine, but she was lead to believe it was a life or death situation.
If she fought him through the game, it would have been the same result.

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2015, 07:10:57 AM »

probably the fact that she neglected her family to get fame and only regretted it when she realized she was dead
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

McJongJing

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2015, 07:21:45 AM »

I thought it was the other way around.
I thought she neglected her family to make money to support them as a celebrity.

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2015, 07:25:20 AM »

I thought it was the other way around.
I thought she neglected her family to make money to support them as a celebrity.
I think thats what it was initially but then she became absorbed in it and got lost in her fame game and sent to HECK.
Dear Ming,

Onegai <3

McJongJing

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2015, 07:32:59 AM »

I think the show could have communicated that a bit better.
We even see her bitch slap her manager for scheduling shit without permission and thus getting in the way of her family life.
Maybe the family is actually totally irrelevant and she was just a MAJOR CUNT to her manager.

Oh well, bitch is in the void so it ain't our problem.

bubblecat

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2015, 02:18:53 PM »

I don't think they wanted her to be a clean-cut bad person. What makes her tragic is that there clearly was a caring side in her, but her acts of selfishness outweighed the caring aspect, and she died before she could have potentially changed that.

Personally I think she should have been voided just for being a huge slut that sleeps with a bunch of abusive men, and brings those unsavory types around her children.

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2015, 03:23:45 PM »

Personally I think she should have been voided just for being a huge slut that sleeps with a bunch of abusive men, and brings those unsavory types around her children.
Amen  :wave:
Dear Ming,

Onegai <3

McJongJing

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2015, 04:30:08 PM »

I'm not sure she could have picked them out. Otherwise, why would she date men she knew would abuse her?
I thought she was looking for a genuine relationship. She clearly attempted to marry one of them, so it's not like she was just sleeping around.

bubblecat

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2015, 05:28:36 PM »

Regardless, she should have been focusing on raising her first child and not her selfish desire for "relationships" in the first place. But instead she goes and spends her time getting pregnant by 4 other dudes who clearly didn't care about her in the slightest, but she was still irresponsible enough to hop on that dick anyways before being able to judge their character properly. If she really wanted a genuine relationship she should have put the time in to get to know them well enough over the course of several years, then consider marriage, THEN consider having a kid with them. Not just fucking them right off the bat and then going "hey we should probably get married now that we already have a kid together" that's not how healthy relationships work. That's how a succubus works.

It was only at the end of her life that she finally realized she should probably stop screwing around with guys and focus on her children, but too little too late by then.

McJongJing

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2015, 06:11:26 PM »

Lol k void the bitch.
Pages: 1 2 [3]