News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487]

Author Topic: blog  (Read 829962 times)

RQ

• ayy lmao
Re: blog
« Reply #7290 on: November 22, 2022, 09:40:41 AM »

At this point I want it to to spite Elon also it turns out web1 was somehow better than everything after

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #7291 on: December 02, 2022, 06:10:31 PM »

Internet was hella comfy when it was just a seemingly infinitely large playground full of nerds making websites about whatever crazy shit struck their fancy
No real big business like we have today nor social media remotely close
You'd lurk chat rooms and forums, everyone knew everyone sized communities basically everywhere
And a google search would get you several pages worth of shit actually useful or entertaining to check out

Like, remember fansites? If you liked a game you could search for it and find like a dozen or more sites dedicated to it, now it's just one big add filled wiki which is probably shit and full of drama
Same shit for any topic really, be it books or movies or shows or bands, anything

Wanna watch videos? You'll watch what THE ALGORITHMN wants you to watch

Take me back  :plz:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 06:12:25 PM by Ming »

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #7292 on: January 06, 2023, 05:32:30 PM »

Got some weird fever thing so I've just been laying around and watching documentaries on YouTube and stuff on Netflix for the last 3 days

I really liked Tales from Earthsea, Castle in the Sky (both Ghibli) and The Dark Crystal which is legit the most beautiful cinema I've seen in years, even watched the-making-of because it was so pretty

DirtyRed

« Reply #7293 on: January 07, 2023, 02:28:25 PM »

:hug:

get well soon mingu

jammerz

• hi
« Reply #7294 on: January 07, 2023, 05:41:23 PM »

Got some weird fever thing so I've just been laying around and watching documentaries on YouTube and stuff on Netflix for the last 3 days

I really liked Tales from Earthsea, Castle in the Sky (both Ghibli) and The Dark Crystal which is legit the most beautiful cinema I've seen in years, even watched the-making-of because it was so pretty

the only mobii I've seen in the past year is Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade. it was pretty nice
have seen castle in the sky, it's gorg. have you seen Ponyo?

McJongJing

« Reply #7295 on: January 08, 2023, 12:02:00 AM »

https://fuwanovel.net/2023/01/kiss-the-demiurge-review/
Had a very positive review of our VN on a blog today. Makes me very happy  :yay:

the only mobii I've seen in the past year is Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade. it was pretty nice
have seen castle in the sky, it's gorg. have you seen Ponyo?

Jin-Roh is great.
I love the scene where the guy has a pscyhotic break and dreams of the girl running away from him and the wolves.
I've been on a Mamoru Oshii kick lately. All of his animated movies are amazing 

Get well soon Ming

I miss fansites so much. Everything is a wikia now.
Every community has to be a discord or subreddit. I hate having to hunt for a discord invite it is the worst.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #7296 on: January 08, 2023, 01:20:11 PM »

I've seen AMVs of Jin-Roh does that count  :laugh:

Also arigatou minna

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #7297 on: January 10, 2023, 10:57:40 AM »

Had a very positive review of our VN on a blog today. Makes me very happy  :yay:

wow that's super cool, well done!  :laugh:

i am excited for this new year i feel like a lot of good stuff can happen. i'm gonna make a greater effort to work out and go outside because we left covid last year!!

McJongJing

« Reply #7298 on: February 07, 2023, 04:32:25 PM »

https://towardstheendsky.blogspot.com/2023/02/kiss-demiurge-review-flowers-in-garden.html
Had another good review from some guy's blog  :sparkle:

We're working on a new VN now and it's going to be full on nukige. As lewd as possible  :wink:

wow that's super cool, well done!  :laugh:

i am excited for this new year i feel like a lot of good stuff can happen. i'm gonna make a greater effort to work out and go outside because we left covid last year!!

Get those gains good luck!

Ky

« Reply #7299 on: April 05, 2023, 03:06:04 AM »

Hey princessii.

Doctors give me about 10 years of life left in my heart so been dropping weight a bit as I need to get back down into the 70-80 kg range.  To be honest I've been pretty half-assed about it but dropping 4-5kg a month so far without doing much just eating differently.

I have to be careful with doing exercises or things that increase my heart rate as my darn faulty heart is pumping too fast that it doesn't carry enough oxygen and I just pass out or get really weak since I cant move my body.  Pretty bad  :sweatdrop:

Glad to see everyone still alive.  Gotta sort my driver's license out as I'm still on my learners and working towards dropping some weight. Hopefully, my heart issues decrease as I want to stop working on Computers by the end of the year and maybe do something different.  My dreams of working with birds are being blocked as I'm expected to work 800 hours volunteering in a year before I can get considered for the course I wanted to go on. 

But overall life is pretty good I have lots of nieces and nephews around me that keep life worth living for.  Recently I broke down in complete tears of happiness when My nephew got to go on an old steam train for the first time.  All my favourite memories are including all my family from the past few years.

Lots of other stuff been going on but I'll leave that for now.

61e K-Macbeth

• 61e forever bros
« Reply #7300 on: April 10, 2023, 12:02:43 PM »

Been living lads hope you all living well too

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #7301 on: April 14, 2023, 02:17:51 PM »

Hey princessii.

Doctors give me about 10 years of life left in my heart so been dropping weight a bit as I need to get back down into the 70-80 kg range.  To be honest I've been pretty half-assed about it but dropping 4-5kg a month so far without doing much just eating differently.

I have to be careful with doing exercises or things that increase my heart rate as my darn faulty heart is pumping too fast that it doesn't carry enough oxygen and I just pass out or get really weak since I cant move my body.  Pretty bad  :sweatdrop:

Glad to see everyone still alive.  Gotta sort my driver's license out as I'm still on my learners and working towards dropping some weight. Hopefully, my heart issues decrease as I want to stop working on Computers by the end of the year and maybe do something different.  My dreams of working with birds are being blocked as I'm expected to work 800 hours volunteering in a year before I can get considered for the course I wanted to go on. 

But overall life is pretty good I have lots of nieces and nephews around me that keep life worth living for.  Recently I broke down in complete tears of happiness when My nephew got to go on an old steam train for the first time.  All my favourite memories are including all my family from the past few years.

Lots of other stuff been going on but I'll leave that for now.

Don't die Ky!  :cry:

Good to hear you have your family. I got to ride a steam train once too (they have a train museum in the town I grew up in). They are super cool, I wish they still had them!

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #7302 on: April 23, 2023, 12:53:13 AM »

Been living lads hope you all living well too

Trying to take my projects seriously while working a job where I have the responsibility of a senior dev, the paycheck of a junior dev, and the headache of 10 years of code made by questionably competent, definitely overworked devs.

But it's good experience for when I move on to better things. I hope you princessii are living deliciously.

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #7303 on: December 26, 2023, 01:28:22 AM »

lifes going well so far. thats the update. will check back when i see the forgot password email again
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3
Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487]