Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hey, hey you, you're finally awake  (Read 7460 times)

DirtyRed

Re: Hey, hey you, you're finally awake
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2020, 12:29:25 AM »

also in less than an hour it'll be a year since i started going to the gym
now i can lift 140 kg :dance:
Woah strong. Do you do 5x5 or stronglift by any chance?

Been doing 5x5 for most of the time since I started
E: wait not stronglifts' 5x5 if  that's what you mean

This one

https://tim.blog/2008/12/18/pavel-8020-powerlifting-and-how-to-add-110-pounds-to-your-lifts/
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 12:35:25 AM by DirtyRed »

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2020, 05:50:34 PM »

I dusted off my weights recently, trying to get into a routine of doing some lifts every day but I forget to do it a lot. guess i'll have to try harder or I'll be the weakest princess  :nyoron:

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2020, 06:24:06 PM »

let's get fit api!

Ky

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2020, 05:39:46 AM »

Mingu!You were trying to cross the border, right?

The lifeblood of API.  When you disappeared I was always wondering if you like passed away or something and that API would disappear once the server fees defaulted.  I had left the API life behind when it was slowly dying off and completely lost interest in things like anime and the whole culture aspect.

But who can resist the beloved Island goddess  :sparkle:

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2020, 04:25:49 PM »

API would disappear once the server fees defaulted

Hehe... here's some funny info, the login info for the hosting service api uses? It's completely lost to the ages, including what email was used to sign up for it. Currently I have a paypal subscription going for it but if that ever stops working this place DIES  :owo:

I actually just got a new credit card as my old one is expiring, so I started looking through all my subscriptions and stuff to update payment information. And I almost panicked when I realized the API account info was lost, until I remembered I had it going through paypal. It's why I'm posting right now actually, had to check in to see things haven't died while I've been lazy about updating my card info in paypal not knowing this is actually the month the api yearly fee is charged

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2020, 07:36:10 AM »

woa

API life is really hanging by only one thread :owo:

DirtyRed

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2020, 08:17:15 AM »

API would disappear once the server fees defaulted

Hehe... here's some funny info, the login info for the hosting service api uses? It's completely lost to the ages, including what email was used to sign up for it. Currently I have a paypal subscription going for it but if that ever stops working this place DIES  :owo:

I actually just got a new credit card as my old one is expiring, so I started looking through all my subscriptions and stuff to update payment information. And I almost panicked when I realized the API account info was lost, until I remembered I had it going through paypal. It's why I'm posting right now actually, had to check in to see things haven't died while I've been lazy about updating my card info in paypal not knowing this is actually the month the api yearly fee is charged

you might be able to get it from hosting's support
Pages: 1 [2]