Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 487

Author Topic: blog  (Read 830027 times)

Hiro

blog
« on: August 19, 2014, 09:06:28 PM »

API isnt your personal blog but this thread is!  Did something good happen to you?  Is something getting you down?  Do you just have something to shout at the world?  Heres the place to do it!  Please discuss your life with fellow princessii!

I just started school this week.  I really don't like being in a place with thousands of other people, especially people my own age.  My college has such a huge amount of female students.  It has to be close to a 60-40 split.  I see women everywhere, dressed up whorish too because its the first week and they want to snag some dudes.  Even my Japanese class has about 11 women in it out of maybe 19 students.  Of course they are all either fat, ugly or fat and ugly.  I mean like one is kind of cute but thats a 9% rate of cuteness trust me im in business i do these calculations all the time. I actually had trouble finding a seat in that class, because all the open seats were behind fat women and there is no chance in hell that im sitting behind a fat woman for an enitre semester.  They smell and they block the vision of the board.  One real short fat girl with an overbite started off the Japanese class by saying a few things she enjoyed were "my little pony and anime".  One of the girls is from korea and she sat next to me i was never more disgusted in my life, koreans really are gross.  :sorrynotsorry:  I'm currently in a finance major and all the other people taking the classes are dudebros + gals.  Its really exhausting exerting myself to their standards in order to fit in.  I'm in way over my head.

Royalkitten

• huh
Re: blog
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 09:07:30 PM »

I start school again monday!  :shock: Wish me luck!  :sparkle:
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

Futaba

• Wild Flower
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 09:09:24 PM »

So bored.

So hot.

So tired.

I'm in this weird spot where I don't know id I'm happy, annoyed, angry, whatever.

I think its called being content.

Or something.

I think you need to live life on the edge

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 09:14:53 PM »

API is back. I can relax now.

Thanks for not leaving after terme's wrath.

:thank you:

You'll all still be here when I wake up right?  :sad2:

Greg

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 09:25:54 PM »

i'm just waiting to leave for school now. i recently went to a party. i had a lot of fun, and it makes me sad i missed out on hanging with these people all summer. i want to stay in touch but i don't know if it will happen. we'll see. this last week is going to be tough because all my friends leave before i do. not that i really see them anyways

Miau

• Kitty-cat Queen
  • insolent cat-like person
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 09:31:17 PM »

I had a sleepover with my friend  :sing: we had bubble tea and crepes and stayed up late watching anime. It was fun~

MACHINE

• Madison
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 09:34:05 PM »

I'll be here. :sparkle:

Today I dealt with a bunch of negativity and because my brain is a shit, it's all I can think about, and about how it's all true even though most of it isn't. :poh:

Vert

• Beru Beru
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 10:30:01 PM »

I really don't get what happened, but I'm happy we're back  :kyaa: Though I'm starting school again tomorrow  :sick:

In other news I entered some silly drawing contest, I hope I do well!

Miau

• Kitty-cat Queen
  • insolent cat-like person
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 10:31:21 PM »

Good luck, Vert! What did you draw?

Vert

• Beru Beru
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 10:35:24 PM »

Good luck, Vert! What did you draw?

It was a very silly/dumb contest, it was to draw some original donut steel character :gloom: I did it for the prizes 
There was also a pudding contest but that just ended in disaster for my kitchen

bubblecat

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 12:46:31 AM »

I slept a lot and woke up to this revival site, not a bad day so far.

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 01:00:14 AM »

I went running a round the park again today and some kids were still at soccer practice. I run later in the evening to avoid getting in people's way or annoying them with the sight of me and my heavy breathing. They left after my first lap though. Also I keep getting approving nods from older folks that walk the same path.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2014, 02:30:21 AM »

You could try skipping sleep on the first day and going to bed at a reasonable time the next day. And eat breakfast after waking up, it'll get you body's clock going. That's what my doctor suggested to me few years back.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

MACHINE

• Madison
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2014, 02:43:12 AM »

Sleep regulation is an awful thing that people who don't have problems with it don't understand how hard it is to fix. I'm sorry you only have a week, that's awful.

Futaba

• Wild Flower
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2014, 03:41:37 PM »

This was the most popular thread on the board once

I think you need to live life on the edge
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 487