Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 378

Author Topic: General Chat  (Read 600086 times)

McJongJing

Re: General Chat
« Reply #1905 on: September 27, 2015, 07:53:39 PM »

Gambuttayy

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #1906 on: September 27, 2015, 07:57:31 PM »

Browsing an old playlist on the tubes, trying to stay awake to see the eclipse, and I've been gut punched right in the feels fam

Looks like an innocent video right? Well

I remember when I added this. It was new years eve 2011 (so the night leading into 2012)

I was all alone in my apartment, all my friends had gone back home to celebrate the holidays with their families (blowing me off because I had planned for us all to get together and party, I'd have gone home too but I really hated my family and had nothing left to return too)

And I was watching... Japanese time lapse videos. Mostly of fireworks. And drinking. There was also some Japanese YouTube contest for best indie animation which I also watched the videos from, they were pretty emotional, those Japs really know how to art

I got all worked up and I also started shedding tears, though I wasn't baw'ing, because I knew my eyes weren't gonna last me more than a couple months more tops and I was going to have to drop out and say good bye to what had become what to me, was a real home, filled with people I cared about more than any real family I've ever had, who would always make me smile and would put up with my all crap. And I'd even found love, though I couldn't say yes.

At the time I'd been considering suicide for a long while, because I didn't want to come to terms with living as a blind guy, but I'd never seriously thought about it all, and my situation, until this lonesome night with sparkly sky glowies on the telly screen, that I could barely even make out

Whole night was basically me thinking about how I wanted to go, what I would tell people, when would be the best time, if there was something I really wanted to do in the time I had left

I had the habit of going out and wandering the town most nights, because I loved the late night atmosphere, feeling like there's nobody else in the whole world, just me, the sky, and the random drunks and the occasional car or boat going by the harbor

But not this night, I just stayed indoors, staring at the screen

I called my dad to wish him a happy new year, I'd never done it under normal circumstances

But at that time, I just wanted to hear a familiar voice. Though I hung up quickly because I could barely hold myself back from weeping

It was a very dark day in my life

Feels just like being on /r9k/ right?! HAHAHAHAHA

Part of me is and always will be trapped in that moment, hoping this entire aftermath is just a bad dream

McJongJing

« Reply #1907 on: September 27, 2015, 08:08:00 PM »

Chin up Ming, we're your family now.
You're financially stable enough to own things like fumos, and have a roof.
You know how to make friends, you've clearly done it before. You can still have a decent life.
Your eyes are still working, you could even go back to uni.

api you're my only friends. I love you all.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #1908 on: September 27, 2015, 08:21:01 PM »

You still got eyes.

You still got security.

You still got a future.

As a bonus, you have API!

Momona

• Princess from Tokkomple Kingdom
« Reply #1909 on: September 27, 2015, 09:07:10 PM »

You must embrace the loneliness. Spending new years alone browsing the internet is a friggin blast.

I have trouble putting my thoughts into words due to autism but I think you're a super good and nice person and I don't want any bad things to ever happen to you  :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: please ganbare dude

McJongJing

« Reply #1910 on: September 27, 2015, 09:24:20 PM »

Spending new years alone browsing the internet is a friggin blast.
Holy shit this
Hanging out with /a/ on new years is fantastic.
On christmas eve I plan on synch streaming kurismasu anime.

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #1911 on: September 27, 2015, 10:36:17 PM »

God ming now I'm all teary. I love you. Let's be family and shit  :kyaa:

we bully you cause we love you. Like an older brother who's only hard on you to toughen you up.

You must embrace the loneliness. Spending new years alone browsing the internet is a friggin blast.

I have trouble putting my thoughts into words due to autism but I think you're a super good and nice person and I don't want any bad things to ever happen to you  :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: please ganbare dude

This moe and adorable.

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #1912 on: September 27, 2015, 10:45:06 PM »

you've still got me
frick u

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #1913 on: September 28, 2015, 12:01:37 AM »

You're an amazing person Ming and we all love you  :love:

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #1914 on: September 28, 2015, 05:08:46 AM »

I was getting a little bit teary but the "Feels just like being on /r9k/ right?! HAHAHAHAHA" line made me laugh, sorry Ming. :sad:

But life isn't so bad now, right? Turns out you didn't go blind after all! :yay:

Also I care for you, even if you think internet friendship don't go as deep as "real" one.

McJongJing

« Reply #1915 on: September 28, 2015, 05:29:41 AM »

Ming's a faggot cu ck, but he's my favorite faggot cu ck

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #1916 on: September 28, 2015, 08:13:08 AM »

Such a c_uck word.

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #1917 on: September 28, 2015, 09:38:53 AM »