Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 378

Author Topic: General Chat  (Read 600292 times)

Gropy

• Purest around.
Re: General Chat
« Reply #1680 on: September 06, 2015, 11:23:18 AM »

I am average. And a nerd. Nothing wrong with that. Most people are average :laugh:

Also Gropy, Lewd today is just the lewd of the past come tomorrow.
Wow, don't be so confident and call yourself average, idiot!
And lewd today is like super lewd where you actually feel it and stuff, and that's wrong >.>

>http://animeprincessisland.moe/index.php?topic=16.msg25395#msg25395
Mr jj reminds me of the average bro you just casually talk with... Sorry... You remind me of ky tho, just less black and fat.
And atleast you're better off then me...

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #1681 on: September 06, 2015, 11:39:41 AM »

I am certainly not less than average! That much self confidence I have at least!

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #1682 on: September 06, 2015, 11:44:13 AM »

Average people have their own apartment and have at least had a girlfriend or two (not to mention sex) at your age. :laugh:

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #1683 on: September 06, 2015, 11:57:35 AM »

I am certainly not less than average! That much self confidence I have at least!
Wooooow, Ming is a big boy, why dont you get an average gf if you that confident BAKA
S-so long you dont do anything lewd with her until marrige ofc..

Average people have their own apartment and have at least had a girlfriend or two (not to mention sex) at your age. :laugh:
Are you arevage Scumbo? Also its not the majority who have their own place in their early 20's....

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #1684 on: September 06, 2015, 12:06:46 PM »

Hell no.

Well, I still haven't had the sess, but staying in a dorm while in University is pretty average.

Also, that was probably a poor choice of words for me. I more meant living on your own in general.

Also also, Ming is 25, so a Christmas cake.

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #1685 on: September 06, 2015, 12:08:27 PM »

Wow, dorm?! Normie!!! I bet you party alot or something! What'd story tho?
Also MING IS 25?!? What an old guy... He should settle down and get a gf, kids and a big house..

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #1686 on: September 06, 2015, 12:11:12 PM »

I actually did, but only because my roomates and neighbors kept inviting me.

I have no idea what that second part means.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #1687 on: September 06, 2015, 12:14:40 PM »

I'm still 24 for a couple of weeks.

I could afford to have my own place, but money would be too tight. I want to be able to buy stuff that I don't really need you know  :sing:

Plus the damn waiting lists are massive here. You'd be lucky just to be waiting a year to get a place.  :shock:

Now if I get accepted to uni (semester starts in spring) I'd have to move again anyway.

Wooooow, Ming is a big boy, why dont you get an average gf if you that confident BAKA

All in due time

:book:

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #1688 on: September 06, 2015, 12:15:55 PM »

That's commie countries for you.

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #1689 on: September 06, 2015, 12:20:19 PM »

I actually did, but only because my roomates and neighbors kept inviting me.
How was it! And I meant studie sorry..

I'm still 24 for a couple of weeks.
H-heh, you're a big guy <.< If you ever move out I'll come help you set things up! npnp.  :wink:

I could afford to have my own place, but money would be too tight. I want to be able to buy stuff that I don't really need you know  :sing:
Yeah, I know you spent all your money on masturbation tools and what not, SLUT, It's okay tho I accept it

Where would you move for uni tho? A dorm or something?

All in due time
Girls are really demanding and annoying tho...

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #1690 on: September 06, 2015, 12:42:42 PM »

FYI sex toys are cheap. There's always something you want to buy though, like figures or cute plush :laugh:

But I don't spend too much. I have 30.000~ sek in the bank right now

You can help me move, but I'd be moving to either Uppsala or Gotland so it's a bit far.  :heh:

I haven't started looking for places yet, but I assume a dorm or a small apartment if there are any. Apartment is of course preferable.  :damn:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #1691 on: September 06, 2015, 12:46:33 PM »

That's commie countries for you.

Nah

We've had a huge population boom but no companies wanna get off their asses and profit by building new apartment buildings or houses.

Instead the prices sky rocket on already existing places while less and less young people move out of their parents' because they simply can't find a place to live (without needing a high paying job to pay rent).

It's a huge issue especially in college towns.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #1692 on: September 06, 2015, 12:54:05 PM »

I don't know about local economics, but there has to be a reason why there isn't construction going on.

Presumably because they need approval or are tied to the landowners and thus make more in the current climate or something.

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #1693 on: September 06, 2015, 01:06:41 PM »

Ming pls, don't move so far away  :tears: :tears: :tears:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #1694 on: September 06, 2015, 01:43:53 PM »

Can't be helped

What I want to study the most (I have to give up on computer related subjects) is Archaeology but there's no school that offers it nearby  :damn:

There are a few other subjects I'm considering applying for which might have me move to Lund though

For one, my secondary choice is religious studies and theology. Which they also offer in Lund. And I recently discovered they offer a candidate degree (3 years of full time study) in Japanese which is kinda tempting but what kind of a job would you even get with that outside being an interpreter or translator?

Not that I have anything against that, I just think the market must be really full as it is

Could you imagine if I actually took Japanese? API would be full of Swedish weebs within a week!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 01:45:33 PM by Ming »
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 378