Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 378

Author Topic: General Chat  (Read 603280 times)

McJongJing

Re: General Chat
« Reply #1380 on: August 19, 2015, 06:00:16 PM »

@Landy because it's the politically correct thing to do. And going out with dignity is brave. If I had cancer I'd have robbed a store or something. I'm going to die anyway so fuck it. So we can respect those who do it with dignity.

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #1381 on: August 19, 2015, 07:54:56 PM »

@Landy because it's the politically correct thing to do. And going out with dignity is brave. If I had cancer I'd have robbed a store or something. I'm going to die anyway so fuck it. So we can respect those who do it with dignity.

This is literally the plot to Bobcat Goldthwait's film God Bless America. It's a good watch, I highly suggest giving it a go.

McJongJing

« Reply #1382 on: August 19, 2015, 08:10:47 PM »

Frank Murdoch (Joel Murray) is a middle-aged insurance salesman living in Syracuse, New York, who is sick with how the United States has fallen into a state of rudeness based on pop culture, talk radio, television, and internet influences. After a boring evening of watching television, Frank contemplates killing his rude and inconsiderate neighbors, whose screaming baby mixed in with his own insomnia and chronic migraine headaches give him a lack of peace in his own home
Frank tries to commit suicide, but stops when he watches a reality show starring Chloe (Maddie Hasson), a spoiled teenager, and has an epiphany. The next day, he drives to Virginia to Chloe's school and, after attempting to blow up her car, shoots her at point-blank range.

That sounds fucking awesome. Like /pol/ the movie.

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #1383 on: August 19, 2015, 08:54:18 PM »

Frank Murdoch (Joel Murray) is a middle-aged insurance salesman living in Syracuse, New York, who is sick with how the United States has fallen into a state of rudeness based on pop culture, talk radio, television, and internet influences. After a boring evening of watching television, Frank contemplates killing his rude and inconsiderate neighbors, whose screaming baby mixed in with his own insomnia and chronic migraine headaches give him a lack of peace in his own home
Frank tries to commit suicide, but stops when he watches a reality show starring Chloe (Maddie Hasson), a spoiled teenager, and has an epiphany. The next day, he drives to Virginia to Chloe's school and, after attempting to blow up her car, shoots her at point-blank range.

It really is good. It's a black comedy about a dude who gets told he only has a short time to live so him and this girl go around and murder rude people.

McJongJing

« Reply #1384 on: August 19, 2015, 09:03:47 PM »

That sounds great, I'm gonna watch it this weekend. I'd stream it with you guys if we could get that to work.

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #1385 on: August 19, 2015, 09:51:09 PM »

brb running away from all my responsibilities
pomo-momo~

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #1386 on: August 20, 2015, 12:39:21 AM »

Did they let you leave one hour early ?
No one is there at 4 in the morning, so I went home and laid there for a bit.
 :irritated:
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #1387 on: August 20, 2015, 03:51:41 AM »

Speaking of which, he talked me into helping him do some construction work so I guess i've got to go do that now today.... :sad:
What? Don't do that, he'll start to think you approve of him and his actions.
Call him up, tell him you've cancelled, and that if you catch him with your sister again you and your dad will beat him.
Also do what Ming said. Shit if dad won't call the cops make an anonymous call yourself.

What? My /dad/ talked me into doing construction work with him, not that weirdo  :gloom:

McJongJing

« Reply #1388 on: August 20, 2015, 04:25:17 AM »

Oh. My bad.
:nyoron:

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #1389 on: August 20, 2015, 04:32:44 AM »

It really is good. It's a black comedy about a dude who gets told he only has a short time to live so him and this girl go around and murder rude people.
have you watched falling down
frick u

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #1390 on: August 20, 2015, 07:34:02 AM »

falling down is amazing

:ok2:

McJongJing

« Reply #1391 on: August 20, 2015, 08:28:15 AM »

It's on the list

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #1392 on: August 20, 2015, 08:35:47 AM »

I've never made a thread that's reached 100 pages before

:wow:

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #1393 on: August 20, 2015, 08:39:40 AM »

Congratz Ming !

I'd be up to watch god bless america one more time.

McJongJing

« Reply #1394 on: August 20, 2015, 09:18:43 AM »

How though? I don't think it's on YouTube, so we can't use instasynch like before.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 378