Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Author Topic: DON'T CLICK THE LINK PLEASE  (Read 759 times)

creamy

DON'T CLICK THE LINK PLEASE
« on: September 18, 2015, 06:48:37 PM »

Baby ... I guess you're not getting all of my mail huh? Ive been tryign email u so many times, but this laptop dam is a piece of garbage and keep frozen anyway .. how U Been? In case u do not know what is his PAIGE ME .. we used to talk a little on facebook and then I think u took away :( haha ​​.. guess what .. anyway . I have 2 things to say .. u both good news .. 1) im single now .. yup me and my bf broke up about three months ago ... and 2) to guess where im moving? Effing right near U .. lol ... ur actually im the only person will know that .. well 3 cousins ​​too cold but I can with them lol..I remember when we chatted told u u thought it was beautiful and wanted to relax u So now we can finally haha! im a little scared to move .. im hoping this email addy is still the one you will use and u can chat with me ebfore I get there .. maybe even help me move my shit in u ... are always on facebook? I find cudnt ui was confused anyway soo ... im going to need to show me the city and take me so u better to have a baby ... we just discussed a few times but I remember thinking to myself, I wanted to get ot know u better When I was alone ....... well im 23 .. .. virgo love of the outdoors and loves socializing, going out for drinks, restaurants, movies etc .. oh ... uh Travel gurl im super excited too, but every gurl is just not admit it.
I love to watch p0rn and everything .. love sex, etc. blah blah blah ... that does not work ... I hope u remmeber me cold and still want Arent still married lol .. oh ya .. I also have to find a job when I'm there .. do u have or know someone connections ultra hiring? I am currently working at home and well thats cool, but I must be on OT meet people .. Oh wait. I do not think I ever did u what did I say? hmm ...... ???? OK i South WELLLL ... and do not get all weirded me .. I work on a webcam chat community site and it will pay to chat with people undressing Bomb :) haha ​​... right? I KNOW .. anyway i hope u will look down on this point and no thats why IM contacts U URSELFlol Relax ... I really need help once I moved and I remembered uy live im way reach .... Ive tried OT send this email to us maybe 3 times now and im hopign this time I can hit SEND before I get into trouble anyway .. lol .. here's the deal .. each month .. Natalie (my boss) gives each of us 3 VIP codes to give to who we want .. then this code can u lgoin Look me in the work for free and not have to pay like everyone else .. . the only way I can give u one of the codes (so we can discuss) is that if you absolutey not give it to someone else and u only use it for urself ... I only get three months and she gets pissed if more than 3 people then use them ... I do not share the GENTLEMAN calculated u cud always puts me but my e-mail account does not work let me connect half the time .. so the PALCE OT paris chat to me is my conversation ... if theres anyone saved when u log poor start but remember them .. Dont share this password PLEASE Baby IM begging U .. Hope U ... im online most the day today to try to save money for my move anyway .. ive rambled on and now, probably ur soooo annnoyed with me so badly off now .. im gonna go start working .. I really hope u come chat with me. it wud make my day and a lot of my stress releive on movement mean ... really .... anyway I ever see u in sick filming insdie Myc number Ell u and u can Gimme Your .. if u do want to enter the chat I understand, but its really the only surprising place to find me for days now .. if u send me abck probably get sick once I got there after my internet is configured for about 2-3 weeks fomr now .. but im hopign u see in my discussion rmemeber .. its 100% free with this code im going to give u .. just give it or U ILL kick in the balls instead LICK U in the balls WHEN EE U hahahahha baby k ... im out now ... is talk soon .. XOXO kisses PAIGE
FREE VIP Bypass LINK ------ >> http://nijigen.io/

NO NO NO DON'T CLICK THE LINK!

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Re: DON'T CLICK THE LINK PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 07:02:49 PM »

Chuu 3.0 is as dead as API was when Chuu 2.0 was alive