Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Hot Sex w/ Ghost Animbabe XXX Hot Limited Edition  (Read 6574 times)

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
Re: Hot Sex w/ Ghost Animbabe XXX Hot Limited Edition
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2015, 10:00:16 PM »

I heard that if you are unvirtuous, according to buddhists, you go to the land of hungry ghosts.

Is that Yuyuko?

I was brought up as a Buddhist, and I have exactly no idea what you're going on about. You oughta talk to Tiger Fiesta. I hear he has all the answers. He also converted to Taoism, probably, and that's basically Buddhism.

Discuss...

http://buddhism.about.com/od/basicbuddhistteachings/tp/Six-Realms-of-Existence.htm

Apparently, the proper name is preta-gati.
Only religious Buddhists care about that. They always talk about their next life, because they wan't to be born again. The fact is that the endeavor to become enlightened means that you endeavor to never be born again, and that's a prospect that even the most devoted Zen Buddhists have trouble coming to terms with. The issue is that enlightenment requires you to remove your ego, but you cannot exist without your ego.

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2015, 10:00:34 PM »

I heard that if you are unvirtuous, according to buddhists, you go to the land of hungry ghosts.

Is that Yuyuko?

I was brought up as a Buddhist, and I have exactly no idea what you're going on about. You oughta talk to Tiger Fiesta. I hear he has all the answers. He also converted to Taoism, probably, and that's basically Buddhism.

Discuss...

http://buddhism.about.com/od/basicbuddhistteachings/tp/Six-Realms-of-Existence.htm

Only religious Buddhists care about that. They always talk about their next life, because they wan't to be born again. The fact is that the endeavor to become enlightened means that you endeavor to never be born again, and that's a prospect that even the most devoted Zen Buddhists have trouble coming to terms with. The issue is that enlightenment requires you to remove your ego, but you cannot exist without your ego.
Shut up, nerd.

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2015, 10:01:28 PM »

Is that Yuyuko?

Discuss...

Shut up, nerd.
Owl only cry fer u after I NUKE THA FUCK OUTTA YA!!!!!

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2015, 10:02:24 PM »

Is that Yuyuko?

Discuss...

Shut up, nerd.
Owl only cry fer u after I NUKE THA FUCK OUTTA YA!!!!!
Here's a question: why does Pomo even get out of bed every day? JUST TO MAKE THESE STUPID POSTS!!! LOL!!!!

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2015, 10:04:54 PM »

Is that Yuyuko?

Discuss...

I'll tell ya what's wrong with ther world. There are wild beaners are all over the place cutting people apart and leaving heads about with no shoulders. They don't even know how to read a compass because some of them are north and south. They are uncivilized like grasshopper syrup, and WE SHOULD NUKE THEM ALL AND THAT STUPID BORDER.

McJongJing

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2015, 10:05:32 PM »

Has Pomo ever broken character?

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2015, 10:15:40 PM »

Has Pomo ever broken character?
I don't have the stamina to get into persona. Instead, unless it's fake me.
One day I am going to walk off the edge of the `Earth'.
Yay!

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2015, 08:13:58 AM »

When I don't have the stamina to get into persona, I just don't post / visit the chat

:bleh:

McJongJing

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2015, 08:45:40 AM »

What if Ming is actually a successful business man and not a depressing nerd?

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2015, 09:13:51 AM »

I'd like to think I'd have better things to do if I were one

But probably not

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2015, 09:21:15 AM »

If you were richer the main differences with your current life would probably be the number of Japanese merch you own and the quality of your computer's things.

McJongJing

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2015, 09:23:43 AM »

Forgetting trophy wife.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2015, 09:39:46 AM »

A wife? So she can leave me and take half my money?

:noooo!:

McJongJing

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2015, 10:13:44 AM »

*android wife who can't possibly leave

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2015, 08:11:40 AM »

How do you have a persona?
Is it like having a personality?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4