Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: E-celebs  (Read 15843 times)

McJongJing

Re: E-celebs
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2015, 09:23:20 PM »

Neat

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2015, 05:42:36 AM »

Neat

Besides presenting a good topic in a good way, this guy is literally me in music, not only does he play my favourite artist as background music, he also have Ramen guy and Pogo <3333333
What a literally god.  :eee:

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2015, 02:07:09 PM »

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2015, 02:52:55 PM »

Demo a great.

McJongJing

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2015, 05:11:23 PM »

Happy Console Gamer is my new favorite friend simulator alongside Brent Newhalls livestreams

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2015, 01:47:30 PM »

Most of my day involves watching youtube videos, so I subscribe to a lot. Not all of them are great, but i'll list some.

Bro Team Pill: Brote Ampill is funny as hell dude. I really love his laugh, just a video of nothing but him laughing would be enough to make me laugh my ass off.

Ashens: He's not exactly bust-a-gut comedy, but Ashens is a nice man who makes simple videos reviewing random shit. Good vids to watch with my friend Vert.

Chip & Ironicus: Chip Cheezum LPs are the only ACTUALLY OBJECTIVELY GOOD let's plays on the internet. Chip and Ironicus are funny, but Chip also fucking masters any game he let's plays, so there's no annoying bits of him not getting it, or fucking up, and he's super informative. Chip and Ironicus are essentially younger, better Slowbeef & Diabeetus.

Mega64: I love the Mega64 boyz. More for their podcasts than their sketch videos, as well as the personal channels that Rocco, Shawn, Garret, Eric, etc. all keep on the side

Henry Phillips: help me make it through the night. cuz i am tired, and alone. help me make it through the night. cuz i don't like myself, anymore. i guess i'm just not interesting, i have no personality. help me make it out of bed. cuz i am scared, and sad. help me make it through the day. cuz there's nothing out there for me, anymore.

h3h3productions: Ethan is fuckin' hilarious, and his wife and him are the cutest couple. Makes great, entertaining videos. Not sure what else to say, try out his "SoFloAntonio" and "Expert Village" videos if you're having trouble getting into it with just a random video.

OnYourComputer: best sketch comedy man in the biznizz. HEY BRYSON HOWS IT GOING DUDE. I'M GETTING REAL SICK OF YOUR SHIT BRYSON. I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME AND MACKENZIE.

PilotRedSun: The true successor to Cboyardee. Thank you chris columbus, thank you 1492.

RedLetterMedia: Mike, Jay and Rich are HACK FRAUD ASSHOLES, who make great videos. Also fatwizard and aidsmoby are there sometimes, they suck. Half in the bag is good, along with best of the worst.

Two Best Friends Play / TheSw1tcher: I used to like them more, but they still put out good videos from time to time. Curate what you decide to watch carefully: If they play a game you love, or want to play yourself, don't watch it. If it's a bad video game, or one you'll never play, go ahead.

YourMovieSucksDOTorg: Pretty good movie reviews. He's also a gay furry, but he makes good movie reviews. I like a few of his songs, too.

STAR_ and Jerma985: Two guys who originally made lots of TF2 videos. Now they're just funny dudes who collaborate a lot. I like 'em.

Sips_: If you're going to watch any Yogscast shit ever, make sure it's Sips_. His solo videos can actually be enjoyable, cuz he's just a middle aged dude who's pretty funny and happened to play a lot of World of Warcraft with Lewis and Simon, the men who killed Fitzthistlewitz.

Justin Kuritzkes: MY POTIONS ARE TOO STRONG FOR YOU, TRAVELLER.

Filthy Frank: Really an acquired taste more than anything. I got in early, so i'm used to it. A favorite of Pomfwall Riots.

Also I like my videos I make, but they suck  :sad2:

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2015, 07:07:08 PM »

Only thing I recognize is Sw1tcher who I mostly watch for fightan and jojo stuff and filthy frank. I'll go through when I have more time and check stuff out.

Kami_sama

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2015, 06:27:13 PM »

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2015, 07:27:04 PM »

What in the world

Kami_sama

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2015, 07:37:15 PM »

I'm a big fan of the oviraptor vs iguanodon tbh.

Kami_sama

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2016, 07:06:35 PM »

I found a guy called videogamedunkey, he's a huge troll, I love him

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2016, 05:33:34 PM »

I was subscribed to Dunkey back when I played League

Typical LOL SO RANDOM XD stuff but he was better at it than the rest  :heh:

Heavenly Apostle

• YouTube-chan's
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2016, 06:36:24 PM »

At this video first I'm a little bit worried but when I found out it's all part of the show other of his video I thought he's really cool because of how diverse he can be on acting.
 :smile:
I guess you could say he has a really unique personality, doesn't afraid to go all crazy and yet one of the humblest person e-celeb I've ever know even though the craziness of his video knows no limit!
:ok:

Although if I were to compare him to Ming, I still favor Ming. :damn:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2016, 07:05:02 PM »

Wow that guy goes fully hard  :laugh:

Although if I were to compare him to Ming, I still favor Ming. :damn:

:bunny:

McJongJing

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2016, 08:19:38 PM »

Agreed Ming. Dunky comes across as "so randumb xD" but he executes it quite well, so he doesn't come off as aggravating.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6