Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: CORONA CHAN NOOOOO  (Read 15190 times)

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Re: CORONA CHAN NOOOOO
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2020, 04:16:23 PM »

I heard NZ has been free from corona cases for closing in on 2 weeks now. Looks like the lockdown paid of at least  :wave:

We've yet to do any lockdown beyond closing borders. We managed it so poorly we have the highest death rate now in Europe? Per capita. All the other nordic countries are opening up their borders to everyone now except for us lol

:nyoron:

McJongJing

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2020, 02:06:04 AM »

I heard NZ has been free from corona cases for closing in on 2 weeks now. Looks like the lockdown paid of at least  :wave:

We've yet to do any lockdown beyond closing borders. We managed it so poorly we have the highest death rate now in Europe? Per capita. All the other nordic countries are opening up their borders to everyone now except for us lol

:nyoron:
HERD
I M M U N I T Y

Yeah corona is done here. We have one guy left with it and as soon as he recovers or dies we lift all our restrictions

Ky

« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2020, 07:36:49 AM »

They had a petition to put the last Covid case on a boat and sail them outside of the national waters so we could say we have zero cases.

:dance:

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2020, 07:37:21 AM »

we're reopening but now the infection rate is going up again :kyaa:

McJongJing

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2020, 04:04:21 AM »

They had a petition to put the last Covid case on a boat and sail them outside of the national waters so we could say we have zero cases.

:dance:
We have three cases now
We need to deport them all!

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2020, 11:43:23 PM »

Please let corona-chan stay so that my fall classes will stay remote. It's comfy.

Ky

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2020, 08:18:45 AM »

Covid feels like it happened so long ago now, then I see the news and it's like hello world meet second wave.

Kami_sama

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2020, 06:49:35 PM »

Please let corona-chan stay so that my fall classes will stay remote. It's comfy.

It legit made my life better it's crazy.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2020, 02:11:05 PM »

I love working from home, I love corona! And hope she never leaves!  :mad:

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2020, 04:57:36 PM »

She has. And it is indeed comfy.

Ky

« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2020, 07:55:33 AM »

I never got to work remote befor e all this covidness but being able to use my more powerful computer at home and having 3 screens increased my productivity too much.  Unfortunately I dont get the option of staying remote and had to go back to the office.  I do miss getting out of bed at 8.28am and starting work at 8.30.

I'm glad so much people got to at least experience remote working and many businesses and employees found its actually better for some people.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2020, 08:42:06 AM »

She has. And it is indeed comfy.

PRAISE

I do miss getting out of bed at 8.28am and starting work at 8.30.

I've been doing exactly this for months now. It's a bit cruel considering there are people actually getting really sick / dying but I hope this whole work from home thing lasts for a long time

Kami_sama

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2020, 05:47:17 PM »

I do miss getting out of bed at 8.28am and starting work at 8.30.

I've been doing exactly this for months now. It's a bit cruel considering there are people actually getting really sick / dying but I hope this whole work from home thing lasts for a long time

this is my exact thoughts. It is just too comfy. Also it means that I don't have to see my coworkers every day and this also is a blessing.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]