Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Author Topic: Tips, tricks, cheats?  (Read 3953 times)

Royalkitten

• huh
Tips, tricks, cheats?
« on: August 22, 2014, 04:55:33 AM »

My friend wanted to play civ 5 and I wanted to go to bed but I can not turn down a challenge. I had a cheat trainer for the game so I used that to get money and he did not even know!  :laugh: I was in the renaissance while he was still in the stone ages! :smile: He is none the wiser!  :love: Have you ever cheated in a game? Was it a multiplayer game or singleplayer? Why did you do it? Was it worth it?  :angry: :tyrone:
DONT CHEAT! :tantrum:
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

MACHINE

• Madison
Re: Tips, tricks, cheats?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 10:55:20 AM »

I use a CE cheat for Borderlands 2 to modify the drop rates to be a little more fun without breaking the game too much. Mostly I don't cheat though.

litt

• Prinzessin
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 11:33:41 AM »

operationcwal
showmethemoney

bubblecat

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 11:50:52 AM »

do mutators in the unreal tournament series count?

that's about the closest thing to cheatcodez I find acceptable. low gravity instagib matches are the most fun you'll have in an FPS you can count on it :love:

Vert

• Beru Beru
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 11:56:08 AM »

I think cheating is fine but I tend to only do it after I have already completed the game for some extra fun before I move on to the next game.
Yes

do mutators in the unreal tournament series count?

that's about the closest thing to cheatcodez I find acceptable. low gravity instagib matches are the most fun you'll have in an FPS you can count on it :love:
Not cheats but also yes

I'll sometimes cheat in single player games like Morrowind or Half life but only because I want a nice weapon or something, I could get it if I really wanted  :gloom: I don't need to cheat  :angry:

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 12:02:52 PM »

Last time I 'cheated' was when TES: Oblivion was still new.

I used the input panel and made myself into a girl after installing mods so I wouldn't have to start over just so I could be beautiful.

:sorry:

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 12:09:43 PM »

TES: Oblivion
be beautiful.

That makes NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :shock:
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 12:19:11 PM »

All the Bethesda games are beautiful. When you add MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS and some MODS MODS MODS.

MACHINE

• Madison
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 12:35:43 PM »

I'm partial to rocket rail or freeze tag for Q3A but I'm much more of a Quake girl than a UT girl so... UT has always felt a little floaty to me and never felt like anything had much impact. Everything was wispy.

murasa

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 12:45:36 PM »

I use cheats for Maxis games pretty much every time  :laugh:

bubblecat

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 12:58:55 PM »

I'm partial to rocket rail or freeze tag for Q3A but I'm much more of a Quake girl than a UT girl so... UT has always felt a little floaty to me and never felt like anything had much impact. Everything was wispy.
Quake 3 is the better game on a mechanical level, but I like UT for its gimmicky levels like two towers for instagib matches. also its just a nicer game to look at because not everything two shades of brown.

Hiro

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 01:04:03 PM »

cheesesteakjimmy's

Futaba

• Wild Flower
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2014, 10:03:10 PM »

I can't play a game without cheats because I'm lazy.

I think you need to live life on the edge