Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: *~Dreams Thread~*  (Read 46836 times)

Royalkitten

• huh
Re: *~Dreams Thread~*
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2014, 10:27:48 AM »

Something just triggered me into remembering it.  :tears: I was fighting someone then I appeared in my grandmas driveway and I was yelling at my mom for being a terrible person and how I was gonna kill myself.  :gloom: :wah: Scary!
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

Futaba

• Wild Flower
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2014, 10:34:55 AM »

I went to the Andy Warhol museum and apparently my clothes were Andy Warhol antiques or something like that, then they gave me a little play toy or something and I took it back to my dad's old house (it was kinda set up like it) with my friend or some stranger.

So we go in the bath tub and tested the thing, and we heard some shit being thrown around. I got out the bath tub because we already played with the toy or whatever (we were in swimming suits btw) and in the room throwing shit around was some giant ass humanized slug.

It started coming after me and called me a bitch so I ran downstairs thinking it would attack my friend who was still in the bathtub being a punk ass hoe, but it followed me down the stairs. So I threw a lamp at it, then it fell down the stairs and died or something.

Because after that, I woke up.

I think you need to live life on the edge

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2014, 10:36:29 AM »

I had my first dream about API but I can't remember what it was about.  :owh:

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2014, 12:33:23 PM »

I vaguely remember my dream, I was driving around, and some of my family were bickering about food money. I didn't care and kept driving.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

MACHINE

• Madison
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2014, 03:55:16 PM »

I had my first dream about API but I can't remember what it was about.  :owh:

Took you about 2000 posts total but you got there! :sparkle:

Futaba

• Wild Flower
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2014, 09:27:38 AM »

Oh my GOD I had a shit ton of nightmares

So basically in the one that I can recall, I was in a cult or a friend group of some sort, and a couple of us decided we wanted to escape, so we ran. One of the guys was crazy bloodthirsty, so he basically just picked us off one by one by one. I was one of the last 2 left, and I was behind my first friend. I looked back and the guy was gaining on me.

So I was running up this hill, and he finally got me. Then I remembered I had this same dream before (idk how I rmembered), and all I had to do was get up the hill, and somehow he would leave me alone. He's just slashing at my legs and I'm screaming and crawling up this hill, and we finally get there, and he starts getting scared. It turns out that its basically Heaven's base on earth or something, and he was already dead, so he went to Heaven (wtf why did HE get to go) so I kicked out his teeth as soon as he let me get up. In the middle of him turning into an angel, he ran back down the hill with the other members of the cult.

The lady in charge told me to give her the teeth in order to track him down. So I picked them up, and while I was about to give them to her, she got in this elavator, and I guess went up to Heaven. I went up the elevator when a new one came back down, and they were like "remember to take it all the way too her, because its a long way down". So I got in the elevator and got off in this place. I looked behind me and the elevator closed so I was like "FUCK!". I rand down some stairs and went into a door marked 'Fate'.

All the people inside this door were extremely pale with bright blue hair. I realized that this was purgatory. It looked like an office, and basically the people were working their way towards getting into Heaven. My job was to see how people died, and stop massacres from happening. So it put me in a bunch of situations with murderers when I had to stop them. Sorry I'm not going into much detail about this, but I can't remember most of them, and I can't explain the parts I can remember. As I finished one, I woke up.

Ugh that was the most stressful dream I've had in a while. I can definitely think of parts that are literally the same situations I've been in, so none of it was scary of it to wake me up because I had already experienced it. But yah I woke up a couple minutes ago and immediately opened my laptop to write this lol.

I think you need to live life on the edge

murasa

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2014, 11:00:28 AM »

I had a dream I was canoeing on a glass lake.

Hiro

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2014, 12:47:59 PM »

I had a dream I was canoeing on a glass lake.
that sounds really cute

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2014, 12:50:08 PM »

More beautiful than cute if you ask me.

MACHINE

• Madison
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2014, 01:05:36 PM »

The two aren't mutually exclusive! :dance:

I had a different recurring dream last night. This one originates from my time in the suicide ward.

Night, clear sky, full moon. I'm at this pool, it's black. I stand at the water's edge, and look down. Inside, there are billions of reflections. I dive in, and the surface of the pool is glass and I crash through, glass cutting me. The water is like pitch. I can't breathe, but I keep swimming down. I get to the reflections, and they are razors. I push into me, slicing into me. Passing through me entirely. There is light below the razors, but I'm stuck in them. I drown.

JisatsuPrincess

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2014, 01:58:06 PM »

I  dreamed  I  was  posting  on  the  oculusvr.com  forums  with  mingu-chan  and  the  normies  there  were  making  fun  of  me  :(

I  had  other  dreams  too  like  me  performing  live  for  an  audience.
One  dream  I  was  at  a  shopping  mall  (I  love  these  dreams,  indoor  shopping  malls  are  a  work  of  art).
Some  other  dreams  happened  too  that  I  can't  remember. 

JisatsuPrincess

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2014, 02:00:20 PM »

The two aren't mutually exclusive! :dance:

I had a different recurring dream last night. This one originates from my time in the suicide ward.

Night, clear sky, full moon. I'm at this pool, it's black. I stand at the water's edge, and look down. Inside, there are billions of reflections. I dive in, and the surface of the pool is glass and I crash through, glass cutting me. The water is like pitch. I can't breathe, but I keep swimming down. I get to the reflections, and they are razors. I push into me, slicing into me. Passing through me entirely. There is light below the razors, but I'm stuck in them. I drown.

:sad: you  should  create  an  indie  game  about  your  experiences 

bubblecat

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2014, 01:57:11 AM »

I had a dream I was on the run using a police scanner to evade capture for killing 36 people

stemmed from manga again, I need to stop reading stuff before bed.

litt

• Prinzessin
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2014, 01:36:20 AM »

I dreamed about hanging out with my friends. It was great

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2014, 06:47:05 AM »

I hada dream about the api faces.  :owo: then i had a stupid real dream where i was in my room in the dark trying to sleep while actually being asleep.  :angry:
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20