Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Author Topic: alcoholism  (Read 2784 times)

Hiro

alcoholism
« on: September 18, 2014, 12:46:34 AM »

this thread is dedicated to alcoholic beverages

Hiro

Re: alcoholism
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 12:48:11 AM »

i dont drink very often, but i got into some of my dads nasty budweiser beer tonight

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 12:51:44 AM »

I'm turning legal drinking age in 2 months and I'ma get drunk nonstop in my room the day I can  :sparkle:

bubblecat

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 12:53:52 AM »

my dad offers me the absolute cheapest bottom of the barrel shit all the time (milwaukee's best is the brand I think) and I always turn it down. I'll only drink if it's of decent quality and I don't have to pay anything for it.

so basically I drink maybe once every 2 years.

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 01:11:12 AM »

I used to have a beer or two every weekend, and up to 4 or so at family gatherings. One time I ended up drinking too much at a ramen place, every time the waitress asked me if I wanted another, I couldn't manage to say no. Her accent was really cute, despite her homely appearance. End up roaming around little tokyo for hours until I sobered up enough to drive.
But lately I haven't really wanted to drink, other than a seldom beer.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Pomfwall Riots

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 04:05:17 AM »

Until the music really drink tchat often betsause IT IS really Chard odds ME TO FIND and drink tchat And atstually tchink tastes good.Really , notching agrainst drinking , bottles off the bridge shchat And Chavey tasted really gross yust IP Andes music shortch tche Tim Andes Monet. Given tchat We limted pallet hour pusched IU toshards Brands various office shchisky op al least tchat seems that baa shchat And manage it keep yn tche Chous .

I don't really drink that often because it's really hard for me to find a drink that I actually think tastes good. I don't really have anything against it, but most stuff I just find to be to gross to spend the time drinking. My limited palette seems to push me to whisky of various brands, or at least that's what I manage to keep in the house.  I much prefer drinking with friends when I can, since getting blasted alone just seems really depressing.

Raz

• Gensokyo Volunteer Fairy Department
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 06:06:51 AM »

I used to have a beer or two every weekend, and up to 4 or so at family gatherings. One time I ended up drinking too much at a ramen place, every time the waitress asked me if I wanted another, I couldn't manage to say no. Her accent was really cute, despite her homely appearance. End up roaming around little tokyo for hours until I sobered up enough to drive.
But lately I haven't really wanted to drink, other than a seldom beer.

ramen places are the best/worst for drinking.  Between the food and the drinks offered there its hard to stop even when you know you should.  theres one izakaya i like to go to on occasion.  Last time i was there i spent about $120 on drinks and had waaaay more than id like to admit.  ended up breaking a whiskey glass among other things.  i will say though drunk train rides are a ton of fun.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 06:58:58 AM »

Luckily you're better now Jisa-chan!

I don't particularly like the taste of alcohol, but I don't mind it either. For me drinking has always been a party only kind of thing.

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 09:30:22 AM »

Please don't abuse substances qts  :sad:

litt

• Prinzessin
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 09:47:16 AM »

I'm turning legal drinking age in 2 months and I'ma get drunk nonstop in my room the day I can  :sparkle:
wow what happened to not drinking?

Like I've previously said, I only like wine bc I dont like any carbonated beverages. Whenever I drink w/ friends I never drink more than a glass or two, I don't see the point of getting wasted, it seems embarassing.

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 10:41:08 AM »

wow what happened to not drinking?

Like I've previously said, I only like wine bc I dont like any carbonated beverages. Whenever I drink w/ friends I never drink more than a glass or two, I don't see the point of getting wasted, it seems embarassing.

I wanna do it for the sake of doing it I don't even like alcohol

Hiro

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 11:13:11 AM »

@RQ its nothing special