sometimes
- 4 (17.4%)
no
- 6 (26.1%)
jesus no
- 10 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: can fat people be cute  (Read 8089 times)

Hiro

Re: can fat people be cute
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 02:02:25 AM »

a couple months ago i say this like 7 year old gear that had to be pushing near 100 pounds and her mom was loading a shopping cart with like 4 cases of soda

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2014, 03:17:53 AM »

When I went to a store at like 3 am all i seen were skinny people wandering around with a fat person here and there. on a day princess shift the amount of obesity is intense and disgusting.  :tears:
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

Momona

• Princess from Tokkomple Kingdom
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 08:57:19 AM »

Hiro's "Can X be cute" threads are always full of people saying no and it makes me sad  :tears:
I think everyone can be cute! What matters is what's in their heart.

And no I'm not fat. My mom one took me to the psychologist because she thought I had anorexia.  :candy:

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 12:45:59 PM »

I think everyone can be cute and fat people aren't necessarily these disgusting sacks of slob you describe them as. Some bodybuilders are fat even if they have lots of muscle they look really fat. It's not laziness in some cases and I've met some fat people that were nice and loveable alot so please dont look at the outside a person's worth isn't determined by their looks and I love them very much.

I still wouldn't date a fatty, my heart may go to fat people as much as you want, but my penis doesn't love their kind as much  :badsmoke:
I'm back mufugga

bubblecat

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2014, 12:57:20 PM »

a lot of fat people are nice, it's because they have to make up for their tubtub bodies somehow or else no one would want anything to do with them.

ps being over muscled is just as gross as being overweight imo, bodybuilders make me wanna vomit

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2014, 03:48:10 PM »

a lot of fat people are nice, it's because they have to make up for their tubtub bodies somehow or else no one would want anything to do with them.

ps being over muscled is just as gross as being overweight imo, bodybuilders make me wanna vomit
I find this statement about tubbies almost absolutely true. Although most fats are extrememly ugly on the inside they just hide it behind a fat jolly appearance. santa is the only good fat and he isnt real allegedly.  :shock:
my uncle won a HUGE amount of trophies for body building so it doesnt really bother me too much unless they have really disproportionate muscles. If they look like johnny bravo it bothers me.
Dear Ming,

Onegai <3

Hiro

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 04:06:52 PM »

im sorry for making that "are south americans cute" thread without considering your feelings momocchi!  :embarrassed:

Momona

• Princess from Tokkomple Kingdom
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2014, 05:40:38 PM »

T-that wasn't the reason hiro  :sad2:  I'm very confident in my cuteness anyways!

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2014, 05:33:26 PM »

Update. At college today I seen a bowling ball on sticks running and its stomach and wo(?)man(?) breasts had molded into one ball shape and jumped all around as it "ran" to a building. I am mortified and need to lie down. :sick:
Dear Ming,

Onegai <3

Miau

• Kitty-cat Queen
  • insolent cat-like person
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2014, 07:11:30 PM »

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2014, 09:03:19 PM »

But some people are born ugly though.
I'm back mufugga

Miau

• Kitty-cat Queen
  • insolent cat-like person
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2014, 09:06:20 PM »

But some people are born ugly though.
Even so I think anyone could look presentable if they tried. Maybe not absolutely beautiful if genetics aren't in their favor, but presentable. An ugly person may have to try harder but stuff like just styling your hair, make up, exercising etc. can make a big difference. And if they don't care enough about themselves to even do that they must not care very much.

I understand that's kind of a blanket statement but I believe this applies to a lot of people.

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2014, 10:50:13 PM »

I stand with @Miau  :yay:
Dear Ming,

Onegai <3

Matango

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2014, 10:51:07 PM »

I'm quite fond of chubby girls, up to a certain point. They're so warm and soft and fun to hug.  :blush:

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2014, 10:58:36 PM »

I actually agree with you.

Don't tell anyone~
Pages: 1 [2] 3