Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

Author Topic: *~Dreams Thread~*  (Read 46935 times)

murasa

Re: *~Dreams Thread~*
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2014, 10:05:02 AM »

Glowing eyes stared at me down the street  :shock:

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2014, 09:18:28 PM »

I had a dream where I was at some job place. I looked at the shift schedule and noticed Pomfwall Riot's name on there. I spent the rest of the dream trying to find her.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2014, 09:28:11 PM »

Aww!

Speaking of, Pomf needs to post more. I miss his posts  :sad:

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2014, 11:03:56 PM »

I had a drea mwhere i was in a arcade with my friend steve and I was playing hydro thunder. I was hyped because they had 2 full sets of the game. I had two little kids following me around as i left begging me to play another game with them as I was trying to find my friend so we could leave. I find him and we leave and its realy windy outside and there is a hot air balloon on the ground thats getting swept up. I joke that we should ride it even though we would probably die or end up in the middle of nowhere. It gets pulled high up into the sky and slams down was we are walking down a service drive to the car. I say we should run before it slams on us. we start runnning and im strugling to keep up because i have all these school books in my hand and my belt becam undone. Im worried so i look up to see where the hot air balloon is I see it wrapped around one of those steel antennas that are really high up. but they I see it zoom by realy high up. I look closer and its someones parachute thats wrapped around the antenna tower. i look back down and my firneds are all way ahead of me so I fix my belt and run super fast and catch up to them. then I notice i can update my Myanimelist on the back of my friends shirt and i try to do that but he keeps turnng away thinking im trying to put something on his back while im saying DUDE STOP MOVING AND JUST LET ME UPDATE MY MAL ACCOUNT.
then i woke up and thought someone was in my room because of shadows from my alarm clock.  :poh:
Ill fix this post later i litrer ly just woke up.
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2014, 11:19:05 PM »

Aww!

Speaking of, Pomf needs to post more. I miss his posts  :sad:
Half the time I had no idea what Pomf was talking about... Thankfully there's a translation now.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

bubblecat

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2014, 11:24:38 PM »

then I notice i can update my Myanimelist on the back of my friends shirt
I just died @ this plot twist, jesus christ

MACHINE

• Madison
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2014, 11:59:07 PM »

Kitten, your post must be preserved for future generations. Please leave it as is. :sparkle:

I had a dream I was Celin, my FFXIV character. I was in my FC's tub and all the lalafells were crawling over me. It was very comforting. :blush:

I miss FFXIV. :poh:

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2014, 12:07:39 AM »

then I notice i can update my Myanimelist on the back of my friends shirt
I just died @ this plot twist, jesus christ
I dont even remmeber the series but it had inio asanos art on its thing. and it was a dude with glasses bein sweaty.
Dear Ming,

Onegai <3

bubblecat

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2014, 12:24:48 AM »

doesn't narrow it down much since almost all of asano's characters are drawn with black framed glasses :laugh:

I chose the design of mine specifically because they were the closest to the ones Asano draws on his characters

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2014, 07:27:16 AM »

I had a drea mwhere i was in a arcade with my friend steve and I was playing hydro thunder. I was hyped because they had 2 full sets of the game. I had two little kids following me around as i left begging me to play another game with them as I was trying to find my friend so we could leave. I find him and we leave and its realy windy outside and there is a hot air balloon on the ground thats getting swept up. I joke that we should ride it even though we would probably die or end up in the middle of nowhere. It gets pulled high up into the sky and slams down was we are walking down a service drive to the car. I say we should run before it slams on us. we start runnning and im strugling to keep up because i have all these school books in my hand and my belt becam undone. Im worried so i look up to see where the hot air balloon is I see it wrapped around one of those steel antennas that are really high up. but they I see it zoom by realy high up. I look closer and its someones parachute thats wrapped around the antenna tower. i look back down and my firneds are all way ahead of me so I fix my belt and run super fast and catch up to them. then I notice i can update my Myanimelist on the back of my friends shirt and i try to do that but he keeps turnng away thinking im trying to put something on his back while im saying DUDE STOP MOVING AND JUST LET ME UPDATE MY MAL ACCOUNT.
then i woke up and thought someone was in my room because of shadows from my alarm clock.  :poh:
Ill fix this post later i litrer ly just woke up.

Wow, that's quite a dream  :laugh:

JisatsuPrincess

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2014, 02:46:55 PM »

Kitten, your post must be preserved for future generations. Please leave it as is. :sparkle:

I had a dream I was Celin, my FFXIV character. I was in my FC's tub and all the lalafells were crawling over me. It was very comforting. :blush:

I miss FFXIV. :poh:

what  server  are  you  on?

I'm  Lain  Iwakura  on  Balmung  ..  I  might  resub  if  GTA  V  doesn't  come  out  next  month  :wave:

MACHINE

• Madison
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2014, 03:22:42 PM »

Celin Alowyn resides on Excalibur! This is her during the main story end quest, though I think when I last played I was leveling LNC so she was in shitty strength leveling gear if you find her on Lodestone. Might have been in BLM stuff too.

It is night, huge moon, tons of stars. I'm at the beach, incredibly windy. I'm on a ridge, leaning into the wind so I don't fall over, sand stretching out for miles because tide is very low. Out to sea is this solid black line of an oncoming storm, or tidal wave, or something equally destructive. I want to jump, so the wind will carry me away. I'm freezing cold. I jump, but the wind doesn't carry me, I fall to the sand below, fall through, and I'm in my house, which happens to be a cave. There's a fireplace, recliner, and a pile of books that I can't pick up. The sand is falling through the roof, filling up my house, so I climb out. Now I'm at the shoreline, miles away from where I started, and the blackness swallows me.

JisatsuPrincess

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2014, 04:51:41 PM »

Celin Alowyn resides on Excalibur! This is her during the main story end quest, though I think when I last played I was leveling LNC so she was in shitty strength leveling gear if you find her on Lodestone. Might have been in BLM stuff too.

It is night, huge moon, tons of stars. I'm at the beach, incredibly windy. I'm on a ridge, leaning into the wind so I don't fall over, sand stretching out for miles because tide is very low. Out to sea is this solid black line of an oncoming storm, or tidal wave, or something equally destructive. I want to jump, so the wind will carry me away. I'm freezing cold. I jump, but the wind doesn't carry me, I fall to the sand below, fall through, and I'm in my house, which happens to be a cave. There's a fireplace, recliner, and a pile of books that I can't pick up. The sand is falling through the roof, filling up my house, so I climb out. Now I'm at the shoreline, miles away from where I started, and the blackness swallows me.

kirei~ 

here  is  my  character 

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2014, 12:31:12 AM »

I dreamt I was playing doom. Everything was normal until i opened on huge door and a bunch of the fat guys with minigun arms came out and behind them were a bunch of brock lesnars and velociraptors. I dont know if I survived because I woke up when brock lesnar tried to suplex me.  :tears:
Dear Ming,

Onegai <3

murasa

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2014, 02:36:01 AM »

The past few days my dreams have been pretty stressful, I hope I have a nice one tonight  :yay:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20