Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: *~Dreams Thread~*  (Read 46750 times)

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
Re: *~Dreams Thread~*
« Reply #285 on: January 08, 2017, 07:12:59 AM »

tfw messed up there :sad:

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #286 on: January 08, 2017, 10:50:28 AM »

Maybe you should have a discussion about what she'd want should the worst happens. Obviously you had that dream for a reason, maybe you're subconsciously worried about it.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Kami_sama

« Reply #287 on: January 08, 2017, 04:38:39 PM »

I'd don't feel emotionally equipped to have such a conversation.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #288 on: January 09, 2017, 04:56:40 PM »

I had a dream that I was a cute girl

Alone in some sort of guard outpost / tower made out of wood, integrated into a cliff, overlooking some kind of Australian bush looking place

It looked really rad

But it was really short, I just walked around outside a bit, got in and put on some coffee, and went up the stairs to my little look out spot and then I woke up

I was really happy and care free in it while it lasted

Also I had a rifle and a guitar

DirtyRed

« Reply #289 on: January 09, 2017, 09:23:37 PM »

Ming's dream self in a princess locked in a tower!  :eee:

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #290 on: January 09, 2017, 11:26:52 PM »

I had a dream that I was a cute girl

Alone in some sort of guard outpost / tower made out of wood, integrated into a cliff, overlooking some kind of Australian bush looking place

It looked really rad

But it was really short, I just walked around outside a bit, got in and put on some coffee, and went up the stairs to my little look out spot and then I woke up

I was really happy and care free in it while it lasted

Also I had a rifle and a guitar

did you look in the mirror

how cute were you
frick u

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #291 on: January 10, 2017, 12:37:23 AM »

That'd spook me out, ming

you gunna get pilliga scrub'd

McJongJing

« Reply #292 on: January 10, 2017, 12:46:40 AM »

We need a survival game about a princess defending her tower

Kami_sama

« Reply #293 on: January 10, 2017, 06:22:17 AM »

Damn that's nice Mingu

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #294 on: January 10, 2017, 11:16:26 AM »

Just 7 out of 10 cutes

Ky

« Reply #295 on: January 10, 2017, 06:48:47 PM »

If I ever do remember my dreams its generally the same dream that I've had for like four years in a row. Only small things change but the same events go down every time. Something impales me or someone else. Someone gets stabbed slowly with blooding coming out slowly and being ties up.  Sometimes its a little different but the same events generally happen 90% of the time.  I won't add in the maybe lewd things that happen while being impaled and tied up. 

:dance:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #296 on: January 10, 2017, 07:16:02 PM »

:worried:

DirtyRed

« Reply #297 on: January 11, 2017, 03:43:48 AM »

How horrible
 :brr:

Kami_sama

« Reply #298 on: October 18, 2017, 01:07:34 PM »

Last night I had once of those dreams that leaves an emotional impact on me when I wake up.

I was with my mother, my stepdad, one of his daughters, who I used to have a crush on, her boyfriend and maybe the rest of my siblings, I'm not sure.

We were going to a chalet in the mountain and the landscape was very greyist. Like it was grass and small group of those trees you see in the mountain whose leafs are very dark green. There was also a small fog.

We were first stopped at an intersection and suddenly a big black man in a car appears and asks me a question (don't remember what, maybe which way to go). He sounds and look like he's got some mental deficiency but I'm nice with him and answer him. He thanks me and seems very happy and leaves. However I've got this chilling feeling that he's dangerous.

Then we are in the chalet. I'm in the living room, sitting on a couch and my stepsister is sitting on the couch in front of me with her boyfriend (in the dream I never saw his face). I'm stressed because I know that the black man might come here to drink some of our lactose-free milk and there's only one bottle left and sometimes someone in the family pour himself a glass of this milk, despite my warning.

So I've got this impeding sense of doom and at this moment my stepsister brushes her hair behind her right ear with her hand hand give her a very slow and tender kiss on the cheek. It was very sensual and I was filled with a feeling of deep love and tenderness, like if I was my stepsister at this instant.

I then became stressed as some sort of music started playing in the background and the head of the black man smiling appeared in overlay and occuped most of my field of view.

I then woke up and felt very puzzled by this mix of fear and tenderness that I was feeling.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]