Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20

Author Topic: *~Dreams Thread~*  (Read 46829 times)

Hiro

Re: *~Dreams Thread~*
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 11:35:26 AM »

i had a dream and all i remember was momona made a thread and i thought it was weird...i dont know any other details... why did i dream about that..

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 02:01:08 PM »

I havent hada dream in a while... the last one I clearly remember is me talking with my grandma. It was after she died.... :sad: ...........  :cry:
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 02:17:23 PM »

I dreamt I was in Japan, it felt so right and calming.
After I die, I'm going to reincarnate in anime japan, with anime friends and lots of anime girls to go with. After easy studying, I'd get an easy anime job and live my hobbies, with my wife, or maybe wives', or maybe husband.
After I die with a big descendacy, I'm reincarnating as an anime girl, I'll be attractive and sociable and once again have a big pick of anime girls to go with, or maybe a guy?
After this, I don't know..maybe become an anime kami(god) and shit.
I'm back mufugga

JisatsuPrincess

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 02:20:05 PM »

I dreamt I was in Japan, it felt so right and calming.
After I die, I'm going to reincarnate in anime japan, with anime friends and lots of anime girls to go with. After easy studying, I'd get an easy anime job and live my hobbies, with my wife, or maybe wives', or maybe husband.
After I die with a big descendacy, I'm reincarnating as an anime girl, I'll be attractive and sociable and once again have a big pick of anime girls to go with, or maybe a guy?
After this, I don't know..maybe become an anime kami(god) and shit.

Reincarnation  is  real  and  you  will  have  your  2D  life  you  so  desire

VR  will  make  this  all  a  reality  in  this  dimension  as  well 

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2014, 12:48:01 AM »

I hada dream where my mommy was screaming!  :sick: I woke up to my mommy screaming because the salt container broke and there was salt everywhere.  :sad: I hope I'll have a better dream to share in the future.  :cry:
Dear Ming,

Onegai <3

MACHINE

• Madison
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2014, 12:53:41 AM »

Last night I had a bunch of lewd dreams but I kept waking up because my body couldn't stay comfortable. It was really frustrating. :poh:

bubblecat

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2014, 12:54:03 AM »

last remembered dream was me kidnapping touhous and stuffing them into those big outdoor industrial air conditioner things. I realized it was influenced by a manga I read before I went to sleep that has a short part where people where stuffed into robot shells to get past border control.

bubblecat

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2014, 03:11:11 AM »

I dreamed I went to a Prurient concert that was held inside of a closet or something

:gloom:

did  you  have  delicious  raw  sex  with  dom
I wish it got that interesting :heh:

JisatsuPrincess

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2014, 02:08:45 PM »

I  lucid  dreamed  last  night

I  don't  remember  all  the  details  but  I  do  remember  that  I  was  in  a  grade  school  and  inside  this  teacher  lounge  ...  as  soon  as  I  was  lucid  I  was  touching  EVERYTHING.
This  is  something  I  always  do  when  I  lucid  dream  is  I  touch  everything  because  it's  so  amazing  that  I  can  touch  and  feel  in  dream  ...  it  was  the  longest  lasting  lucid  dream  i  Have  had  (lasted  like  a  minute)  and  I  was  fine  until  I  started  fondling  the  teacher  next  to  me  which  got  me  too  excited  and  woke  me  up  :gloom:

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2014, 02:23:39 PM »

I dreamt there was a lot of new posts here and I felt overwhelmed.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2014, 02:29:31 PM »

I don't think that was a dream Plein.

@Jisa: You get the endless possibilities of lucid dreaming into your hands, and you use it to fondle someone?

:tyrone:

MACHINE

• Madison
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2014, 02:35:01 PM »

I think that's a fine choice for lucid dreaming! :kyaa:

I dreamed I was back in my first high school, but the layout was all wrong. I kept trying to find a class but whenever I got to the room, it had moved. Everyone mocked me wherever I went because I was too dumb to figure out where to go.

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2014, 03:06:53 PM »

I once had a dream about a empty classroom, a few years later I moved a thousand miles and found myself in the very same classroom.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

bubblecat

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2014, 07:14:29 AM »

my dream last night was formatted like manga panels and involved robbing a school store, but the store was huge like a warehouse

it's because I read manga and remember my grandpa going costco the day before

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2014, 07:16:37 AM »

I had a nightmare and it woke me up  :tantrum:...I spent so much time trying to go back to sleep I forgot it!!!  :grr:
Dear Ming,

Onegai <3
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20