.~*the island*~. > ~♥ Secret Gamer Cove ♥~

Forum Games

<< < (2/3) > >>

McJongJing:
I ran a few detective forum games that were pretty fun
Basically you write a short murder mystery scenario, and designate one of the players as the killer within the scenario and the rest as innocents. The innocents have to think about and investigate the scenario then vote on who the killer is.

card:

--- Quote from: McJongJing on March 15, 2020, 04:20:03 AM ---I ran a few detective forum games that were pretty fun
Basically you write a short murder mystery scenario, and designate one of the players as the killer within the scenario and the rest as innocents. The innocents have to think about and investigate the scenario then vote on who the killer is.

--- End quote ---

Oh that sounds fun. If we were to do that, I'd have to do some thinking before writing it up. I haven't done creative writing in a long while.

Ky:

--- Quote from: McJongJing on March 15, 2020, 04:20:03 AM ---I ran a few detective forum games that were pretty fun

--- End quote ---

This could work maybe someones already got a base of a scenario down online and we could follow that.

McJongJing:
I could reuse a previous scenario if you want to

Ky:
Do it Bree. If you don't mind being the host that is.

I'm like super keen bean.  I've always wanted to do a social party game like werewolf or mafia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version