.~*the island*~. > ~♥ Secret Gamer Cove ♥~

Forum Games

(1/3) > >>

card:
Hi all!~~
I was wondering, would anyone would be interested in play various games which could be played right here on the forum?

Aside from standard ones like, tic-tac-toe, dots and boxes etc, there's a few strategic ones that I can think of which could utilize private messages to great effect.

The first one that I have played a few games online recently is called Rumble https://kevan.org/rumble.cgi?genre=hero&mode=rules
It's pretty fun and the words can be changed to fit nearly any theme.
In a short synopsis, people submit 2 Powers that are rules which usually do something positive to whoever ends up with them. People bid on them from 100 Energy and then in each round the players spend their remaining Energy on either their Powers or on attacking or defending. Players lose when their energy is reduced to 0 and energy is reduced mainly by getting hit with attack greater than their defense.

The other one that I can think of which works well online is Werewolf/Mafia.
If you've never heard of that game, essentially the most basic incarnation is that in a game of about 9 people, one moderates. The moderator assigns 2-3 people to be Werefwolf/Mafia members and informs them who the other Mafia members are. Each round starts with the Mafia members can privately choose to kill 1 (?) person, knocking them out of the game. Then all of the players vote on whether or not to hang someone, based on majority vote, if the vote passes, they are also knocked out. The Mob wins when they kill everyone else and the Villagers win if all of the Mobsters are eliminated. I haven't played in a long time so I could brush up on the rules later if people want to play this one.

I can't think of any other ones off the top of my head. If you have any ideas, please do post them!  :sparkle:

Ming:
The only forum games that aren't like, count to 1 million and three word stories that I've played were free form roleplaying threads (30% edgy, 20% horny, 10% autistic, 40% SO RANDOM XD, and a 100% reason to PLEASE LET ME FORGET) back when I was 13-16 on whatever random forums I was browsing

Ming:
STILL, I'd be up for trying some things. This sort of stuff is pretty nice when most posters are from their own bloody timezone   :tears:

card:
Ah yes the timezone problem. I don't think we'll be able to avoid it unless the stragglers stay up late.

As for Roleplay, I'd like to avoid that for this thread. Although if there's a way to do it that is actually fun, it's probably not the worst thread idea.

Ollistar:

--- Quote from: Ming on March 12, 2020, 03:46:52 PM ---roleplaying threads (30% edgy, 20% horny, 10% autistic, 40% SO RANDOM XD, and a 100% reason to PLEASE LET ME FORGET)

--- End quote ---

Christ, at one point I almost joined some 2hu roleplay forum but thankfully at the last minute I spared myself this fate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version