.~*the island*~. > ~♥ Secret Gamer Cove ♥~

Cyberpunk

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rekijolizwiz:
I'm really excited for it, considering making first character look like major motoko  :sing:

landshark:
looks alright but id be in it for the world more than anything else, and that is absolutely fine to me. thats what theyre good at

CDPR only managed to make combat half decent in TW3, and it took them three games to get to that point; i dont think changing gears is going to be great for combat design or skill-based gameplay, but we will see

wall running also got taken out, if you remember some of the older trailers

Ming:
every time I hear about cyberpunk it's in the context of something cool being taken out / scaled down  :sad:

will still buy it though, once I upgrade my rig (it'll happen one day!)

ScumbagSoldier:
It would have come out by now if it met its second release date.  :plz:

--- Quote from: Ming on September 18, 2020, 01:56:59 PM ---every time I hear about cyberpunk it's in the context of something cool being taken out / scaled down  :sad:

will still buy it though, once I upgrade my rig (it'll happen one day!)

--- End quote ---

I looked into upgrading my rig, but the 20XX series of GPUs didn't look that worthwhile, and I found an Xbox one X used on ebay for less than the GPU, nevermind other parts, so, I ended up buying that.

Ming:
Yeah with the new generation coming it's probably the best time to grab cheap second hand consoles, people would be dropping them to get the new stuff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version