Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Author Topic: Haru no Houtai Shoujo / Haru's Bandaged Girl  (Read 3010 times)

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Haru no Houtai Shoujo / Haru's Bandaged Girl
« on: March 14, 2015, 09:20:56 PM »

Been a while since I recommended a manga. I just finished this, and started about two hours ago (it's just 17 chapters long).

Haru no Houtai Shoujo is a short tragic romance and mystery manga about a high school boy with a serious problem.

To quote batoto;

Haru, a fun, lovable, easygoing guy, has a problem: he can't control his ability to produce flames from his hand. With his girlfriend Natsu nearly burnt to death and the locals concerned about a serial arsonist, what will happen to this human torch?

I found it very charming and got emotionally invested quite quickly. If you don't mind a bit of supernatural and like tragedy, mystery and romance, this is for you. It starts out very lovey dovey but gets grim right in the first chapter. As the quote says, the main character Haru almost kills his girlfriend, leaving her permanently scarred and seemingly blind in one eye. Despite this, she still loves him unquestionably.

lmoa

Re: Haru no Houtai Shoujo / Haru's Bandaged Girl
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 09:29:17 PM »

Streaming manga !!  :eee:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 09:49:26 PM »

Why wouldn't you. And don't bother saying something about forced resizes and compression. The only manga worth downloading to see in its full, uncompressed glory is Berserk. Which I do.

:whine:

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 10:43:55 PM »

Why wouldn't you. And don't bother saying something about forced resizes and compression. The only manga worth downloading to see in its full, uncompressed glory is Berserk. Which I do.

:whine:

>Berserk

You sir, are mah racially insensitive epithet used in context to convey camaraderie.

lmoa

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 10:48:29 PM »

There's a few other reasons besides quality, the primary one personally is not having to load pages individually. You also gain a lot of control over the images (ie. zoom control, navigation).

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 10:53:59 PM »

Oh. I never really have issues with load times.

Berserk is GOAT manga.  :love: