Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: CORONA CHAN NOOOOO  (Read 15186 times)

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Re: CORONA CHAN NOOOOO
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2020, 11:54:44 AM »

there's not a ton of cases in the US yet but for some reason most of them are all in my state.

Congrats on getting a girlfriend Ming!  :sparkle:

Literally minutes after making this thread I got a message from work (project lead) saying the emergency "everyone work from home tomorrow + next week" was revoked for my team because we want to "show that we prioritize the client" (over the safety of our employees).

Wow fuck your boss. That's borderline murderous.
Like Dirty Red said, maybe try talking to the rest of your team and you could try collectively bargaining
with the boss.

We have 8 confirmed cases here and just had the first case in my city get confirmed yesterday. I'm really worried now.

i thought there would be more tbh

Stay safe everyone! Go hikkiNEET mode if possible.

:dance:

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2020, 11:17:41 PM »

All restaurants in my state are now closed for dine-in so rip any place that doesn't deliver or drive-thru. Basically every school is closed as well, some doing online classes.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2020, 04:36:09 PM »

Felt dizzy all day. On my way home my throat was feeling sore. Just checked my throat with a mirror+flashlight and it's very red.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2020, 04:38:45 PM »

All restaurants in my state are now closed for dine-in so rip any place that doesn't deliver or drive-thru. Basically every school is closed as well, some doing online classes.

In the work cafeteria, they stopped serving hot food today. And EVERYTHING available was wrapped in plastic.

Individual slices of bread, no butter no nothing, just bread, covered in plastic wrap.  :owo:

card

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2020, 09:58:09 PM »

Just learned today that my old job, Panera, is closing tomorrow until the end of the month. I'm glad my work hasn't closed yet, would be hard to pay bills in the coming month otherwise. Boss will probably keep it open until it's unprofitable or ordered by gov't to close. In the event of the second I'll probably attempt to sell some electronics I have lying around on ebay, assuming the post is still running.

In the work cafeteria, they stopped serving hot food today. And EVERYTHING available was wrapped in plastic.

Individual slices of bread, no butter no nothing, just bread, covered in plastic wrap.  :owo:

Must be weird to see in person.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2020, 06:27:39 PM »

oookay so I've gotten worse and started to come down with a fever as well, feels like it anyway

DirtyRed

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2020, 01:02:40 PM »

oookay so I've gotten worse and started to come down with a fever as well, feels like it anyway

Oh no   :eee:
get well soon ming
Hopefully it's a'just a cold

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2020, 05:30:56 PM »

Fever is passing! Feel exhausted though.  :damn:

card

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2020, 11:52:21 PM »

Keep resting and doing fever alleviating things, like drinking lots of water. I've heard that the fever which comes from Corona wanes initially and then waxes.  :sad:

McJongJing

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2020, 07:51:14 AM »

Nice
welcome to the /herd/

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2020, 08:29:43 AM »

Keep resting and doing fever alleviating things, like drinking lots of water. I've heard that the fever which comes from Corona wanes initially and then waxes.  :sad:

Been eating honey, and drinking tons of cold lemon water and the occasional paracetamol  :sparkle:

Would suck if it comes back but at the moment I'm feeling much better  :yay:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2020, 08:32:10 AM »

Nice
welcome to the /herd/

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2020, 07:36:38 PM »

I've started working from home since Tuesday. It's actually great! Not seeing my colleagues make me way less stressed.

Things are slowing down day by day and I guess it's only a question of time before we go in quarantine mode.

Ming survived!  :yay:

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2020, 09:36:57 PM »

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2020, 09:44:08 PM »

I had an interview cancel and the internet provider I was gonna switch to has put all new customers on hold.

*I keep screaming but God doesn't answer*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4