Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 116

Author Topic: General game thread  (Read 237846 times)

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Re: General game thread
« Reply #225 on: November 29, 2015, 05:00:16 PM »

What are you playing as?  :wave:

My Skyrim started randomly crashing last time I loaded it up with mods. But not until like, 2 weeks after I finished modding it and the crashes weren't consistent so I had no idea which mod was the villain.

Damn shame. It was sorta enjoyable after several mods to combat and stuff like, no levelling environments so the stuff that's supposed be really powerful actually is instead of being scaled to match your level.

Made a new Fallout character. Downloaded a mod that removes level requirement on perks (but not the SPECIAL requirement), and a mod that gives bonus experience based on difficulty setting (and a penalty on the easy settings, but who even plays on those). It's kinda cool, one thing I disliked is that there is like zero reason to actually play above Normal, because more Legendary enemies is just a better chance to get some item that probably isn't useful to you anyway. And unlike Diablo, the game doesn't in anyway lend itself to farming them so it would actually feel like you can grind until you get the items with powers that you DO want.

She's a stealthy character. Actually feels worthwhile to play now, because you can actually get good stealth capability and worthwhile sneak attack damage right away. It's refreshing to be outside power armor for once.  :heart:

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #226 on: November 29, 2015, 05:19:59 PM »

What are you playing as?  :wave:

My Skyrim started randomly crashing last time I loaded it up with mods. But not until like, 2 weeks after I finished modding it and the crashes weren't consistent so I had no idea which mod was the villain.

Damn shame. It was sorta enjoyable after several mods to combat and stuff like, no levelling environments so the stuff that's supposed be really powerful actually is instead of being scaled to match your level.

Made a new Fallout character. Downloaded a mod that removes level requirement on perks (but not the SPECIAL requirement), and a mod that gives bonus experience based on difficulty setting (and a penalty on the easy settings, but who even plays on those). It's kinda cool, one thing I disliked is that there is like zero reason to actually play above Normal, because more Legendary enemies is just a better chance to get some item that probably isn't useful to you anyway. And unlike Diablo, the game doesn't in anyway lend itself to farming them so it would actually feel like you can grind until you get the items with powers that you DO want.

She's a stealthy character. Actually feels worthwhile to play now, because you can actually get good stealth capability and worthwhile sneak attack damage right away. It's refreshing to be outside power armor for once.  :heart:

looks like youll need the stealth starter pack

frick u

tokichi

« Reply #227 on: December 01, 2015, 01:44:29 PM »

do you guys play vns? this came out yesterday on steam and it's free
supposed to be like half an hour long, i'm gonna try it out :wink:

tokichi

« Reply #228 on: December 01, 2015, 01:53:47 PM »

nvm it was bad :owh:

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #229 on: December 01, 2015, 02:12:58 PM »

I'm currently ironically playing hunie pop, I'm 7 hours in.

Gonna try cape diem.

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #230 on: December 01, 2015, 03:44:31 PM »

Hunie pop is great

tokichi

« Reply #231 on: December 01, 2015, 03:57:31 PM »

youre making me wanna play it again ;_; i didnt complete the blue skinned girl's arc so i have a good excuse :love:

McJongJing

« Reply #232 on: December 01, 2015, 04:19:26 PM »

do you guys play vns? this came out yesterday on steam and it's free
supposed to be like half an hour long, i'm gonna try it out :wink:
That looks really neat!

nvm it was bad :owh:
Oh...

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #233 on: December 02, 2015, 05:10:04 PM »

frick u

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #234 on: December 03, 2015, 07:34:42 PM »

simondaman

« Reply #235 on: December 04, 2015, 04:42:04 AM »

new kf2 update come out today, introducing some cool stuff and MICROTRANSACTIONS. i heard people were selling crates for $20 so naturally i had to get on this shit but i played seven hours straight and got no drops now my brain feels like mush fuck my life

simondaman

« Reply #236 on: December 04, 2015, 09:23:18 PM »

yeah but no idea what the drop rate is and drops only seem to happen once you finish a game. whats worse is playing with pubs is awful because you could spend like half an hour on one game then everybody fucks up near the end and game over no drops for you

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #237 on: December 08, 2015, 02:14:07 AM »

Welp, just cleared normal difficulty in Path of Exile! :sing:

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #238 on: December 08, 2015, 06:44:49 AM »

Now make a Scion

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #239 on: December 08, 2015, 11:10:21 AM »

Now DMG on counter strike. Genuinely surprised that I'm improving. :nyoron:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 116