Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: ~❤~ Keboard and monitor RPG  ~❤~  (Read 20643 times)

Ollistar

• oop lol

I'm not sure if landshark was really interested.

rip

Cute idea Ming! I love it, it adds even more variety to the characters. I'm really glad this isn't exclusively magical girls.

McJongJing

I think I'm the only magical girl now :laugh:

Ollistar

• oop lol

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man

Only one mahou shoujo? That's no good

I'll be a magical girl too

ScumbagSoldier

Vampires can be magical girls too. Pretty sure Worthless and me technically still are, btw.

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.

No worthless is a kamen rider. Even if it looks somewhat similar they definitely have a different vibe.

Ming once you're set just write a little bit of background like the other so we can move on to the next step of character creation.

landshark do this too if you still want to take part (maybe? idk anymore)

McJongJing

Kami_sama

In the not so distant future, magical girl and other weeb stuff happens.

If you want to join just post your character idea here. I may not be able to post until Monday tho. :plz:

Kami_sama

So now we have everyone first background! :wave:

Reposting Ming's
I just haven't been able to come up with a character I want to roleplay as, I'm sorry

Until earlier today that is

Now I want to play as a homeless little girl, who can't read or write. She's got a dog as her only friend and protector. She steals things to get by, and she has become very good at not being seen or noticed.

She doesn't know who her parents are, and she ran away from an orphanage where she was being abused.

Though very sad and lonely, she has a warm heart waiting for a chance to connect to people.

One day she discovered she has the power to freeze things by touch while being attacked by a pervert. She doesn't know that she can transform into a magical girl yet though.

I envision her using ice magic, and eventually, with the POWER OF LOVE AND TRUE FRIENDSHIP, she becomes able to manifest the fire in her heart as a bright pink flame to fight back the darkness that would hurt those precious to her!

To sum thing up, we have :

A CEO kamen rider (worthless)
A lucky money magical girl (MJJ)
A hacker magical girl (Scumbag)
A genetically engineered Kamen rider, champion of justice (Ollistar)
A magical girl of ice (Ming)

Now we will enter the phase 2 of character creation. We have to do 4 things (whoa that's a lot :eee:).
First put words of your high concept, which is the description of your character. By spending fate point and using your high concept as an "excuse", you or I can ask for something to happen. The description just above are example of high concept for your characters, feel free to come up with your own. :wave:

I'd also like everyone to come up with a trouble, which is either a personal problem or a problem with another person/organisation your character have. It's for spicing thing up too. For example Ming's trouble could be some sort of emotional scare due to being an orphan and living on the street and Olli's one "hunted by the organisation".

Also, based on the background you already wrote, you should come up with an aspect, who works basically like your high concept. For example MJJ aspect could be "lucky but lazy". This way he could use it when he feels his character needs to be lucky, but I could also use it to put his character in trouble due to his laziness.

And finally we need to attribute everyone the story of someone else, then you'll have to write how your character showed up in the life of the character of the people you inherited the story from. Check with the other person if she's OK with what you wrote, so no one feel like his character is being "robbed". This little intervention will allow you to write down an other aspect of your character.

For example Ollistar's character could have helped Ming's one when she was attacked by a pervert, or something else.

As for choosing who gets the story of who, the FATE book suggest to attribute them randomly, but maybe it's better if you choose which one you want/inspire you the most. :heart:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 09:03:30 AM by Kami_sama »

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man

I'd like Olli to have shown up in my story somehow

Because I really love the little girl x lone hero/anti-hero duo trope

McJongJing

How about, my character attempts to meet up with Worthlesses. In return for protection from the stalkers, she will provide Worthless with extra capital to fund her corporation
Worthless please tell me if you feel this idea is dumb or infringing on your character.

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about

How about, my character attempts to meet up with Worthlesses. In return for protection from the stalkers, she will provide Worthless with extra capital to fund her corporation
Worthless please tell me if you feel this idea is dumb or infringing on your character.

Nothing wrong with that idea. It might be better the other way around though, my character coming to yours for the same reason, potential money as well as a magical girl to ally with.

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about

Though on the other hand, maybe me and Ollistar can be connected somehow, like maybe the Driver he uses to transform is a prototype he managed to steal or from her corporation or something, I dunno. Usually in the shows a lot of belts come from the same organization or source.

Kami_sama

You'll have to do this with two people, so you may go for MJJ and Olli later if you and them wish so :wink:

Ollistar

• oop lol

Sure thing Ming. I'll give it some thought.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9