Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Author Topic: if you're prison gay...  (Read 2989 times)

schizotypal

• The next hiro
if you're prison gay...
« on: October 01, 2014, 08:25:49 AM »

...then you're pathetic
I'm back mufugga

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Re: if you're prison gay...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 08:29:38 AM »

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 08:32:20 AM »

But we were already inclined towards homosexuality before we got into internet culture

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 08:40:02 AM »

RQ speaks the truth.

I started finding penises attractive 10 years ago.

:=p:

Pomfwall Riots

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 04:45:55 AM »

Um Shas yn tche gulag and learned mana tchings . Chosh then Hibernate shitch ONET eye open . Chosh then chide mana mana obyetsts shchile Naked Andes Sheth . Chosh then Gibeah ashesome tattoos we cel - mate Obadiach . Choshever And Chavey ALSHAYS Loved tche Muncie. Gulag Gava IU Platz and then schosh Off Andes pratstitse we man- tsattsching skills . Gulag Shas Lovel John shinter

It was in the Gulag I learned many things. How to sleep with eyes open. How to hide many, many objects while naked and wet. How to give awesome tattoos to my cell-mate, Obadiah. However, I have ALWAYS loved the mans. Gulag gave me a place to show off and practice my man-catching skills. Gulag was lovely in winter.

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 05:55:14 AM »

I was once in the gulag and learned many things, -- then something happened that was an eye opener. -- There was many many naked men. some with awesome tattoos aswell - (mate obadich?) . "names" alwayes loved the(ir) Muncie(?). The Gulags gave us -something- and then ?? practiced the(us) men. Rest I give up.

Anyone with a better translation? I would love to know what he is saying :laugh:

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 06:33:49 AM »

I was once in the gulag and learned many things, -- then something happened that was an eye opener. -- There was many many naked men. some with awesome tattoos aswell - (mate obadich?) . "names" alwayes loved the(ir) Muncie(?). The Gulags gave us -something- and then ?? practiced the(us) men. Rest I give up.

Anyone with a better translation? I would love to know what he is saying :laugh:
It was in the Gulag I learned many things. How to sleep with eyes open. How to hide many, many objects while naked and wet. How to give awesome tattoos to my cell-mate, Obadiah. However, I have ALWAYS loved the mans. Gulag gave me a place to show off and practice my man-catching skills. Gulag was lovely in winter.
I'm back mufugga

animal

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 07:31:49 AM »

that's amazing schizo. you should edit translations into all pomfwall's posts underneath the original message

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2014, 07:34:09 AM »

that's amazing schizo. you should edit translations into all pomfwall's posts underneath the original message
Done
I'm back mufugga

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 07:58:32 AM »

It was on API I learned many things. How to sleep with eyes open. How to hide many, many objects while naked and wet. How to give awesome tattoos to my cell-mate, Hiro. However, I have ALWAYS loved the mans. API gave me a place to show off and practice my man-catching skills. API was lovely in summer.

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2014, 08:26:57 AM »

It was on API I learned many things. How to sleep with eyes open. How to hide many, many objects while naked and wet. How to give awesome tattoos to my cell-mate, Hiro. However, I have ALWAYS loved the mans. API gave me a place to show off and practice my man-catching skills. API was lovely in summer.
Not to be a 'phobe but this is getting old.
I'm back mufugga

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2014, 09:29:15 AM »

@schizotypal Thanks! That's really funny post by pomffie

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2014, 09:54:32 AM »

Np, if you want me to translate it next time just ask. Or I can teach you how to understand what he means everytime. Although I'm against teaching people to fish, it's better if they depend on me.
I'm back mufugga

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2014, 08:13:52 PM »

I have nothing aganist depending on people  :wave:

Hiro

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 05:34:45 PM »

im condemning this thread