Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28

Author Topic: political shitposting and things that fall under this category  (Read 59565 times)

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Re: political shitposting and things that fall under this category
« Reply #375 on: December 14, 2016, 08:43:45 AM »

That's pretty dumb

:tyrone:

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #376 on: January 22, 2017, 03:12:30 PM »

N I C E

a worthless person

« Reply #377 on: January 24, 2017, 02:47:07 AM »

The Limo that got blown up and burnt in DC that everyone was posting pictures of to show how much they hate the evil rich white men.

Is owned by a Muslim immigrant and will cost his self-started company up to 70,000 dollars

my mirth continues to expand  :laugh:

McJongJing

« Reply #378 on: January 24, 2017, 07:18:16 AM »

how did the limo blow up?
I thought these were peaceful protesters

landshark

• earthboat
« Reply #379 on: January 24, 2017, 10:14:27 AM »

link to limo
frick u

a worthless person

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #381 on: January 24, 2017, 01:37:14 PM »

Those people are shitheads.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #382 on: January 25, 2017, 05:43:38 PM »

It's shameful.

McJongJing

« Reply #383 on: January 25, 2017, 08:55:49 PM »

lol they got prison and felonies

a worthless person

« Reply #384 on: January 28, 2017, 07:58:13 PM »

So Trump "Banned Muslims."

Regardless of personal feelings on this, I feel like letting my thoughts on the subject out somewhere nice and easy.

1. TRUMP IS BANNING ALL MUSLIMS!!!
No. First of all, it's not a ban. It's a 90 day hold on accepting refugees and immigrants from certain countries from entering into the country. Furthermore, it's not even all muslims, just muslims from certain countries deemed by his administration as threats to the united states, or failed states. The top five Muslim countries by population aren't included. It even allows exceptions, so that 'famous' director that news stories are already saying will be banned from coming to an award show will probably be let through.

It is nothing close to a permanent ban on Muslims.

2. People continue to decry that it is Unamerican and Unconstitutional, or directly impinging the constitution.

Deciding what is "American" or "Un-American" is a pointless exercise, because the strengths of America are manyfold, and many people have their own interpretations of what is american. That's out of the way, it's a non-argument.

As for the Constitution; I'll start with one side note. These same people are generally fine to trample over the constitution when it suits them, trying to say it's a living document and attempting to mock people who are strict constitutionalists.

That aside, Donald Trump's move is not against the constitution. Constitutional rights only extend to citizens of the United States, and fleeing refugees and green-card holders are by definition not American Citizens.

Existing laws that have been around for decades before Trump even ran for office allow for moves like Trumps: 8 U.S. Code ยง 1182
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

This was put into the US Code in ~1991, IIRC.

I might add more to this post but I wanted to get that off my chest.

I'm kind of annoyed by the decision, not because of the merits of the decision itself, but mostly because of the annoying outcry, protests and chest-thumping panic now gripping the world, with things like Trudeau saying he'll take anyone that the US bars from entry into Canada, and people I follow who I enjoy suddenly getting all political and lefty which is annoying from people i'm used to not talking about this shit.

Coincidentally, this becomes a huge topic and hides the good things he's doing like

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sets-5-lifetime-lobbying-ban-officials-214724850--finance.html

This is after he killed TPP and among countless other executive orders and such in less than a month.

He told us that we would keep winning, that we would say "slow down". This is what he meant. This right here, and he hasn't even been in office for a month.

:thank you:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 08:12:16 PM by a worthless person »

McJongJing

« Reply #385 on: January 28, 2017, 09:54:32 PM »

lolcockblocked

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #386 on: January 29, 2017, 07:56:16 AM »

I can't get enough, this is the first time I've seen a politician (well, technically he wasn't until recently) actually go through with what he's promised and he doesn't pussy around things either.

I WISH he was my president.

:love2:

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #387 on: January 29, 2017, 11:32:44 AM »

trump-sama :kyaa:

a worthless person

« Reply #388 on: January 29, 2017, 01:26:26 PM »

I can't get enough, this is the first time I've seen a politician (well, technically he wasn't until recently) actually go through with what he's promised and he doesn't pussy around things either.

I WISH he was my president.

:love2:

The only downside is that every day he signs another executive order that starts another riot

he was right in his campaign

we're winning so much we're getting tired of winning and asking him to slow down

give us a break before wins, trump-sama

:laugh:

a worthless person

« Reply #389 on: January 30, 2017, 02:51:40 AM »

>mosque in quebec gets shot up with 5 deaths

>OH MY GOD TRUUUUUMPPPPPP YOUR HATE HAS SPREAD ACROSS THE BORRRRRDDDEEEEERRRRRR

>Media still hasn't come out about the race of the two suspects, which automatically means they aren't white, or we'd have heard about the racist islamophobic whites already

>apparently it's two muslim men of a different sect

can't wait for the liberal mental gymnastics about how this is somehow donald trump's fault.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 02:55:10 AM by a worthless person »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28