Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28

Author Topic: political shitposting and things that fall under this category  (Read 59562 times)

ScumbagSoldier

Re: political shitposting and things that fall under this category
« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2015, 12:56:27 PM »

Seriously though, Kami. I'm curious as to what you mean.

正義のヒイロ

« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2015, 01:07:04 PM »

do you think we spend too much on the military? or do you think we'd all be better off dead and we should be using biological weapons to kill everyone on the planet
option 3
genocide the arabs then cut down on military after that evil is gone from the world

正義のヒイロ

« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2015, 01:08:08 PM »

thoughts? would u vote for him?
what are his stances on the arabs?

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #168 on: August 29, 2015, 01:12:31 PM »

do you think we spend too much on the military? or do you think we'd all be better off dead and we should be using biological weapons to kill everyone on the planet
option 3
genocide the arabs then cut down on military after that evil is gone from the world

That's what I said.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #169 on: August 29, 2015, 01:31:05 PM »

Ming

• Empress

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 02:19:52 PM by Ollistar »

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2015, 05:06:46 PM »

I meant USA

Ming

• Empress

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2015, 07:28:54 PM »

I meant USA

I know. That's the joke.

Still curious as to why you think that.

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #176 on: August 29, 2015, 08:55:23 PM »

This thread gave me a better understanding on how American view politics.

This country is doomed.

This

When you actual look at American news and election polls it's obvious how much political issues that country has. There are too many people with veto power which means no policies can get through since there's always someone who can stop it from happening. The entire nation is divided between 2 primary groups who have no overlap and the media keeps inciting conflict out of everyone

I feel bad for Americans tbh  :poh:

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2015, 09:00:35 PM »

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2015, 09:03:24 PM »

Trump is awesome he's like the epitome of capitalism so it's quite fitting for the US

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #179 on: August 29, 2015, 09:14:21 PM »

I think that there is a huge social cleavage in America and that social mobility is extremely poor. I also think that the majority of American people have a way of thinking that prevent this social cleavage to be reduced.

So currently America look like the England in the 1900 or some kind of monarchy when we look at the structure of the society. The problem with such society is the the low-level tier have a very shitty life and, despite all you can say, have a real hard time even having a slight chance to live somewhat decently.

And it doesn't seems to bother people : proof is the fact that it doesn't seem to bother people that much that you can pay people literally below what they need to live. This, in my opinion, shows that the society isn't united. Of course you can try to unite it against terrorism, China, Russia or whatever, kinda like Europe did in 1800-1900 with French hating on the German and similar shit all over the continent but it's not what we should strive for, from an ethical standpoint. Or so I think.

You can have all your teeth root off and no one will help you if you can't pay and will even consider it to be your fault, but your country is one of the richest of the world. What's the point of being at the top of the technological and economical ladder if it means that people live life as shitty as 100 years ago?

Also, due to said structure of society, a lot of people don't really have the education nor the will to understand argument like why taxes aren't thief, why the government doesn't always do such a sloppy work and why the prices of goods doesn't scale 1:1 with the level of the minimum wage. This makes it even harder to change thing.

The problem with said society is that she can't keep united forever during hard time. When saw it when the French killed their king, when the Russian overthrew their Tsar and with all the little revolution that happened in Europe. To be brief I think that, if life becomes harder, the ground people of America will, at some point, just have no interest left in recognizing any sort of utility and authority in their government. This may not happen during our lifetime but sooner or later America will have to change IMO.

As a side track on American politics :

Seriously, most of the argument I read in that thread are similar to this one :

see this is what youd call a clash of cultures.  the caliphate you live in pays no mind to forfeiting 60% of your work to your masters, letting in criminals, and generally having no impact on the world besides shitty chairs.  its no wonder a swede would want slavery, its all he knows.

to a man that knows the taste of freedom, the thought of being subjects instead of citizens is abhorrent.  america is a post-enlightenment country founded on the philosophy of liberty, and its one of a kind.  our culture is incompatible with yours, so why does your opinion matter?
Which exaggerate the level of multiculturalism and taxes of Sweden. Then go on a rant and is purely emotional. I pass on the low-level insults because it's Hiro and it's the internet. The problem is that it seems to be the actual level of public debate and the like, based on the few political speech I saw. The problem with those speech is that it's impossible to talk about the issue in a way that could really lead to a consensus or whatever because both speaker only want to make the audience feel like it should vote for them.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28