Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Tree of saviour OBT  (Read 23872 times)

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Re: Tree of saviour OBT
« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2015, 07:09:51 AM »

Tree of Savior developer imcGames has opened separated Latin American server. It's supposed to be good news for players live there because they are now able to play in dedicated Latin American server. However the reason behind openning Latin American server isn’t pleasant.

imcGames writes in an announcement that they have noticed "some arguments and conflicts between the testers from different countries or regions", and some players from different countries "are not getting along with each other". There is a large proportion of TOS players are from Latin America so the dev decides to open a dedicated server. On the other hand, imcGames is trying to secure more keys for the new Latin American server.

What do you mean it "isn't very pleasant" reporter-san

This is great news!

:yuri2:

Finally a dev that realizes the massive amount of BRs who absolutely refuses to speak English and the conflicts that ensue from not understanding each other / chat being flooded with what to you might as well be spam or gibberish, and decides to do something about it this early into closed beta of all things.

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2015, 07:38:35 AM »

Tree of Savior developer imcGames has opened separated Latin American server. It's supposed to be good news for players live there because they are now able to play in dedicated Latin American server. However the reason behind openning Latin American server isn’t pleasant.

imcGames writes in an announcement that they have noticed "some arguments and conflicts between the testers from different countries or regions", and some players from different countries "are not getting along with each other". There is a large proportion of TOS players are from Latin America so the dev decides to open a dedicated server. On the other hand, imcGames is trying to secure more keys for the new Latin American server.

What do you mean it "isn't very pleasant" reporter-san

This is great news!

:yuri2:

Finally a dev that realizes the massive amount of BRs who absolutely refuses to speak English and the conflicts that ensue from not understanding each other / chat being flooded with what to you might as well be spam or gibberish, and decides to do something about it this early into closed beta of all things.

It's 'not pleasant' because shaming others because they are BRs is bad for some reason.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2015, 08:28:52 AM »

BR shaming

Now that's something you actually won't see dumblr complain about

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2015, 12:20:50 PM »

So glad they're getting a containment server.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2015, 11:23:35 AM »

Can't wait for them to add costumes to the game that aren't rewarded via class change.

I need a maid costume

DirtyRed

« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2015, 11:26:18 AM »

Can't wait for them to add costumes to the game that aren't rewarded via class change.

I need a maid costume

Better open your wallet then :laugh:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2015, 11:16:14 AM »

Ever since last night I've been looking forward to coming home from work and playing some ToS

I wanted to try a spear + shield build! Or maybe get a cleric going!

But as soon as I open the client and select server... ERROR, you have missing files, please re-download the client!

I do so, and try again. I get to make my character, start the tutorial, and... then the same error. Now I've downloaded the game again, but I'm not very hopeful.

I just wanted to play gaem

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2015, 02:23:09 PM »

Last night I decided to play a bit before bed but as soon as I logged on, maintenance...
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2015, 07:40:16 AM »

I've never seen them have maintenance actually. Might be because I'm in Europe.

I made a new character yesterday, a Peltasta. The shield user in the early Swordsman class tree.

I... I just, man I don't even know anymore. I do more damage than I did as a Swordsman circle 2 on my Barbarian. AND I can now actually manually block with C (if I have a shield equipped), doubling my physical defense for when I just can't escape a boss's attack fast enough. And I get a defense buff, I don't use it because it diminishes attack while it's active, but it's there if I need it.

I'll be promoting into Hoplite. I actually ran into the Hoplite master in the fields and spoke to him.

SWORDFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2015, 08:16:23 AM »

I'm considering making some kind of priest as an alt. There seems to be a way to go paladin and smite things while healing your allies over time.

However given how bosses work healing seems to be useless if your party know how to dodge.

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2015, 10:12:03 AM »

Healing is always useful, since everyone makes mistakes. Especially before you've seen everything a boss can do. And health potions don't scale. So at some point they won't be effective at all because they heal so little, so you need a Cleric because their heals heal a portion of max HP too.

Plus priests can resurrect (since I'm pretty sure every non-swordsman class is going to be getting one-shotted by high level bosses if they get hit, this will be super useful) and buff too.

:ok2:

Kami_sama

« Reply #146 on: November 04, 2015, 12:06:21 PM »

oh nice.

Will probably make one then.
Or a mage/cryo/psychokino
Or some kind of fighter

So much to choose from. :nyoron:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #147 on: November 04, 2015, 12:33:20 PM »

Got d/c just a few swings from killing a boss. Then it asks me to reinstall.

:sad2:

Kami_sama

« Reply #148 on: November 04, 2015, 01:07:59 PM »

The horror! :eee:

DirtyRed

« Reply #149 on: November 04, 2015, 05:41:33 PM »

If you're getting Broken IPF Files error delete all ipf files from <steamlib>\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\patch
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11