Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Futaba's member thoughts  (Read 5454 times)

Futaba

• Wild Flower
Futaba's member thoughts
« on: September 03, 2014, 08:19:26 PM »

Post in this thread and ill honestly write about what I think about you.

:fan: The librarian will be taking no prisoners

I think you need to live life on the edge

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Re: Futaba's member thoughts
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 08:47:37 PM »

Here I am.

:tyrone:

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 08:56:57 PM »

:sparkle:
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

Incarceron

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 09:16:52 PM »

:ok4:

Hiro

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 09:19:08 PM »

do me

Miau

• Kitty-cat Queen
  • insolent cat-like person
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 09:36:25 PM »

me me me  :kyaa:

Futaba

• Wild Flower
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 09:42:16 PM »

Here I go! I don't expect anything good to be said about me but thats fine.

Ky.

Do it for Aya.

Your journey on the forum has been a weird one. You came on the forum maybe a day or two before it shut down, and I never thought you would have actually stuck around. Apparently you were directed here by a friend who showed you this site as a joke. The fact that you stayed is nothing short of a miracle.

You're one of the more interesting members here. Before I saw you in the irc, I really didn't have a good grasp on your personality, or exactly who you were. But now I see you.

Anyway, I like you and everything, and thats not a very complex emotion, so this is very short.

xoxo

Raz

• Gensokyo Volunteer Fairy Department
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 09:45:10 PM »

well futaba, i feel we dont know each other well but im curious none the less...

Futaba

• Wild Flower
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 09:50:06 PM »

Here I am.

:tyrone:

This is so weird like remember when I did the cute inspection thread that was basically a less extensive version of this and it got like 3 pages in the matter of hours before it was locked? And I couldn't even get through all the posters because I didn't even know a bunch of them? Wow times have changed. ded forum ded princessii ded life

Ming

Ambitious NEET

You are the most active poster on this forum.

You started out as a rampant cuteposter on /jp/ who was lured here by terme's juicy cock. Yes, that fat, juicy cock made you lust after this mysterious island. The cock of the island. You wanted it. You dreamed of it. And you were going to get it. So you joined the site and after annoying terme a little, you had your encounter.

“Pants off,” Terme demanded. Ming scrambled to obey. His cock bounced free, gleeful as the rest of him. Ming panted and looked up at him expectantly. Terme straddled his thighs and tore his shirt open, buttons skittering all about the office. Ming grinned.

“Wipe that fucking smile off your face, you stupid fucking cunt,” Terme snarled, “toss off for me. Show me how dirty you are, boy.”

“Um…toss off what?”

Terme rolled his eyes, “what is it you lot say? Spank your monkey. Rub one out. Whack off. Have a wank, you silly bastard!”

Ming sucked in a breath and wrapped his hand around his erection.

“Nasty boy, lying there on the floor having a wank. Get up,” Ming hesitated for a moment, giving Terme an opportunity to raise his voice, “Get up! UP!”

He yanked Ming to his feet and dragged him to the chair at his desk for guests, Ming tripping over the pants around his ankles the whole way. He pushed the boy down into his chair and moved to stand behind him.

“Nasty, nasty boy. Dirty little twat. Why I put up with your shit day after day I’ll never know.”

Ming threw his head back and moaned. Little, “hah hah,” noises escaped his lax mouth as his hand worked furiously over his length. The sight alone was intoxicating to Terme, but Ming had squeezed his eyes shut to focus more on Terme’s voice, and that just wouldn’t do.

As Ming finally released his--- wait what.

What the hell.

Okay anyway, you joined api, posted a ton, and became an icon for the forum. A figurehead.

When I first joined, you welcomed me. Even though you posted a shitton, they were quality posts. I wasn't annoyed by you. You also made possibly my favorite post ever in the history of the forum, tyrannosaurus rekt.

Then, everything changed when mandingo terme wiped everything.

You came back, but this time, as a mod. And between you, raz, and miau(<3), you're my least favorite staffer. You never move threads when I request, you ignore my reports, you delete replies, and that annoys the shit out of me.

And worst of all, you're not the posting powerhouse you once were. Sure, you're at the top, but you've been slipping to (ugh) royalkitten. And you're posts have lost the cute luster they once had. They're now gritty and shitty.

It has taken a while, but I feel like I at least know you now. Its a good and a bad thing, but I like that youre more real, raw, and unhinged.

This post seems really harsh, but these are my real thoughts that you signed up for, and just because you're my least favorite staffer doesnt mean you're not still in my top 3 favorite users. I may not like a lot of you're posting, but you're a fantastic, loveable person.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 07:57:30 PM by Futaba »

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 11:41:52 PM »

Most curious.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 07:05:47 PM »

do me

Futaba

• Wild Flower
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 07:58:41 PM »

:sparkle:

you stupid fucking annoying little shit.

writeup later~!

Hiro

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 08:07:12 PM »

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 08:21:06 PM »

That post...

Is a fantastic marvel of wordsmithing!

I agree with you about me being a poor staffer and my post quality has declined. I just feel the magic is gone, and I'm in a foul mood recently. But I'll sort myself out.

Thanks for being honest Futaba

Greg

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 10:21:20 PM »

fdsa
Pages: [1] 2