Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Kaiserreich: A worthless AAR/LP  (Read 47748 times)

Vert

• Beru Beru
Re: Kaiserreich: A worthless AAR/LP
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2015, 03:50:37 PM »

Japan is the smart choice but Iron Guard Romania is a strong contender on name alone.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2015, 04:19:18 PM »

would be kinda fun to play something like this in multiplayer

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2015, 06:30:08 PM »

I think i've decided to refine the vote, both on support from voters, as well as my personal knowledge.

If everyone wouldn't mind, give final votes between these three runners. Please try to avoid "I like ____ but also ____, since this will hopefully be the final vote on one of the most important decisions.  :wave:

Germany. Though they start out strong, several other powers are in a position to overtake them unless we do well. A game as Germany will likely be a story of fighting Commies, killing Commies, and enforcing German Hegemony over the world.

Japan. They start out in a wobbly position, with angry puppet governments in Korea, Manchuria and Formosa, and a rocky political landscape back home. Because Japan doesn't start out in any of the 3 big alliance groups, there are many potential alliances to make or break. Not to mention, there is an unspoken manifest destiny to create a co-prosperity sphere of great renown, underneath Japanese rule.

Canada. They are the home-in-exile of the British Royal family, and the leader of the Entente alliance, with National France and Australasia on their side. There are a few main goals that we will almost certainly follow: killing lots of commies, taking back the home islands, helping the good frogs kick out the commie frogs, and finally, perhaps taking revenge on the jerries and taking back our rightful colonies in full.

Now, give your final votes, minna!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 06:31:41 PM by a worthless person »

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2015, 06:43:15 PM »

Frick it, I'm going with Japan. Commies are a boring enemy.

a worthless person

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2015, 07:17:00 PM »

a-any other votes?  :tears:

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2015, 07:24:52 PM »

I flipped a coin to decide on who to vote for.

It landed on tails, so...Canada.

McJongJing

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2015, 07:34:00 PM »

CANADA

Vert

• Beru Beru
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2015, 09:25:43 PM »

I still wanted Japan but that just ties it up again  :gloom:

a worthless person

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2015, 09:32:07 PM »

I still wanted Japan but that just ties it up again  :gloom:

That's fine, there's still some people who weighed in earlier who haven't done this final vote, and I can work as a final tiebreaker if it's tied up at the end.

So, i'll take that as a Japan vote and say

2 Japan vs 2 Canada

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2015, 10:52:53 PM »

Japan.

McJongJing

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2015, 12:05:53 AM »

Japan. Fuck Indian shit skins.

a worthless person

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2015, 12:12:04 AM »

4 Japan vs 2 1 Canada

It seems like we've got a winner, i'll wait a bit longer and then get to work on the next official post!

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2015, 02:37:35 AM »

Wow how can no one like Germany they are right smack bang in the middle of the map.

I also liked Germany, but at that point in the vote it seemed useless to vote for them.

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2015, 08:29:57 AM »

Go with Japan and smash chinks and Indian pls.

a worthless person

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2015, 05:06:30 PM »

1936, Japan

Japan is finally beginning to shake the cobwebs and confusion from it's head. After the defeat in the Weltkrieg (WW1), Japan was forced to give back several concessions to the Germans. Since then, much has happened, but as new minds awaken to the scene, many things will soon change.

The Home Islands are secure, along with Okinawa, the Kurils, Sakhalin are all safely in Japanese hands. As well, Japan controls several small pacific isles, as well as the Korean Peninsula, the Island of Formosa (Taiwan), and land in China.

Besides this, Japan currently controls two puppets: The Fengtien Republic, the remnants of Manchuria, and Transamur, a Russian breakoff state that sought Japanese assistance.

Though things are tentative, once control over Japan's colonies and puppets are secured, there still lies much land worth seizing, right at her fingertips...

:wave: But, before we can continue, there is one more vote to do. It's become obvious that voting takes a bit of work, and there are tons of small little decisions to vote on. If I stopped and made a post every time, each update would be tiny and come all the time, and it would take forever to even go a year in time. So, i've decided to hold a vote on what kind of High Command we should be! That way, I can theme my own decisions on small little events based on how you guys have decided to vote. Big decisions, will, of course, still be a full vote.

So without further ado: Give your votes and thoughts, minna!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16