Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: Kaiserreich: A worthless AAR/LP  (Read 47774 times)

McJongJing

Re: Kaiserreich: A worthless AAR/LP
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2015, 04:27:39 PM »

We can use them for suicide bombings.
ZERG RUSH FOR THE EMPEROR
BANZAI! BUY BUY BUY.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2015, 04:36:49 PM »

They could provide an effective temporary solution while we play catch-up in other fields. How much do they cost, how much of a disadvantage will we be at, and what else can we spend the R&D on?

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2015, 04:40:38 PM »

They could provide an effective temporary solution while we play catch-up in other fields. How much do they cost, how much of a disadvantage will we be at, and what else can we spend the R&D on?

There's not much downside at the moment. They cost around 100 Money, which is abstracted, but we have enough to cover it at this point fairly well, and not much else to spend it on. Disadvantage-wise, it'll simply provide us with more planes and tanks and such. They obviously won't be front-line fighting forces, but I can see them being useful for second-line units.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2015, 04:42:41 PM »

Well then, I vote yes.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2015, 04:48:15 PM »

Don't need it

a worthless person

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2015, 05:02:00 PM »

With three votes, 2 to 1, on a fairly small decision, i've decided to halt and call it now. Mostly because it's not letting me save with the decision up ingame and I want to be able to save and quit. Next update coming later!  :poh:

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2015, 06:53:12 PM »

We need to help other recycle ---> yes.

Japan: a better planet for everyone. :wave:

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2015, 08:02:15 PM »

We need to help other recycle ---> yes.

Japan: a better planet for everyone. :wave:

Fuck the planet.

We can melt them down and build superior weapons with the materials.

a worthless person

« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2015, 08:36:41 PM »

With the agreement to the Canadian sale, our military was quick to look over the contents. Several thousand rifles such as Lee-Metford, Early Lee-Enfield, and Canadian Ross rifles, all of which can either be scrapped, refurbished and rechambered for second-line infantry use, or sent wholesale to the Manchurian and Transamurian armies, depending on the quality of each rifle. Secondly, are planes, mostly fighters, and among them, mostly Armstrong Whitworth Siskin fighters and Bristol F.2 Fighters. Lastly, were tanks, almost entirely WW1 and 1920's Renault FT light tanks.

With some work, this mostly pans out to two new Fighter Divisions and a Single Light-Tank Division, as well as some increased supplies. While none of it is cutting-edge, it could still prove useful, considering the opposition we're likely to face in the next few years being just Chinese Barbarians.

With both being sent off to Korea, February passes into march without issue, and nothing much of note happens until the 21st, when we're finally hit with our profit from the Chinese Legation cities!  :sparkle:

Other than some sort of research hub-bub of no real concern a week later, nothing of note happens for the rest of March, and soon we come upon the month of April! Two days later, and one of our new destroyers hits water for the first time!

Later that month, on the 15th, we recieve news that neighboring Mongolia and Xibei Lianbang Yiyuan, a Chinese state ruled by Muslims, have gone to war. Bleed each other dry, kudasai! With nothing else of real note, April passes into May. On the 10th, we receive news that the United Provinces of Central America have annexed Panama, a matter that matters little to us.

But less than a week later, a matter that matters quite a bit to us comes up. Two, in fact.

Time for two votes, minna!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:44:28 PM by a worthless person »

McJongJing

« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2015, 08:51:22 PM »

Nippon is strong.
We must not let ourselves falter. What does Taiwan have that's of worth to us? It could be useful as it's so close to China. Integrate it. Crush all resistance and Wales out the remaining Chinese culture.

Unions are commies. Send in the army to enforce order.
The laws of the emperor are divine. A simple laborer has no right to question the word of God.

a worthless person

« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2015, 09:15:10 PM »

Nippon is strong.
We must not let ourselves falter. What does Taiwan have that's of worth to us? It could be useful as it's so close to China. Integrate it. Crush all resistance and Wales out the remaining Chinese culture.

The laws of the emperor are divine. A simple laborer has no right to question the word of God.

Airfields, some industry, and an amazing strategic location for further action in China is what Taiwan offers us. Vote Noted.

My thoughts exactly on the strike situation, tbh. Vote noted.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2015, 09:43:52 PM »

Considering hostility with the chinese is probably an inevitability, I'll have to vote to annex Taiwan.

Sending the army in takes away from our borders. What are the effects of sending in more cops or negotiating?

a worthless person

« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2015, 10:10:18 PM »

Considering hostility with the chinese is probably an inevitability, I'll have to vote to annex Taiwan.

Sending the army in takes away from our borders. What are the effects of sending in more cops or negotiating?

Vote noted on the Taiwan situation.

As for the strikers, we have enough divisions on the home islands to divert to the situation, if that's what the vote comes to. As for the police situation, it could work, though the strikers are already mad at the cops. Negotiating is the type of thing that leads to hammers and sickles on flags.

Ollistar

• oop lol
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2015, 10:55:35 PM »

Nippon is strong.

I second this vote 100%. Good vote jackie!

It doesn't even matter that Taiwan is useful. The emperor's rule is supreme and should cover every ounce of land on this world.

Unions are, in fact, commies and provide worthless peasants with false hopes. Militarize and end them.

ScumbagSoldier

« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2015, 10:58:19 PM »

Well, go for Military, I guess.

Disappointed there's no "lame it out until their families get hungry and they go crawling back" option.

I noticed a "discourse" stat earlier. What's that do?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16