Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: I need shrine maidens pls help  (Read 6277 times)

61e K-Macbeth

• 61e forever bros
I need shrine maidens pls help
« on: February 17, 2020, 10:33:43 PM »

Hello

my name is king macbeth.
Im not rly a king its just my name has king in it

I am the colonel of the 61e Hussars, infantry and Artillery.

We are in a tribalistic war against other clans in a game that does napoleonic combat. My fellow 61e members and I have been thinking and we habe decided that it would be rly cool if we had shrine maidens who could inspire us in battle. So yeah, we dont know anyone in our reg that would be good for this kinda thing so I decided to go on this forum because yeah youre princesses you know.

Basically a shirne maiden is gonna be the person who will bless us before the event and will help with the ceremony when we knight fellow members in the regiment.

So yeah its not really a commitment but it would help us feel cool about ourselves if you helped

thank you for reading this post please reply if you have any questions

61e Akula

• S(end) me(me)s
Re: I need shrine maidens pls help
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 10:41:13 PM »

I want die

DirtyRed

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 12:40:40 PM »

hello hello
welcome to our island
:dance:

our shrine maiden, @Futaba , disappeared many moons ago but our kannushi, @Ming , will see you shortly
i'd say in about 14 months or so
in the meanwhile make yourself comfortable, help yourself to some  :relax:

DirtyRed

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 12:41:25 PM »

Also Smes? Did you perhaps mean Super NES or Sega Master System?
Either way good to have a retro gamer in our ranks

61e K-Macbeth

• 61e forever bros
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 12:50:50 PM »

hello hello
welcome to our island
:dance:

our shrine maiden, @Futaba , disappeared many moons ago but our kannushi, @Ming , will see you shortly
i'd say in about 14 months or so
in the meanwhile make yourself comfortable, help yourself to some  :relax:

Ty miss princess dirtyred. I actually just talked to ming yesterday and that is how i managed to get access to this website lol. Did you play Super famicom fire emeblem cuz thracia 776 is one of my all time favorites

McJongJing

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 02:57:39 AM »

What do we have to do for it?
Sounds fun.

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 12:13:43 PM »

I got just the princess for you Mac:

:sparkle:

61e K-Macbeth

• 61e forever bros
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2020, 05:01:35 PM »

Sounds fun.

basically, we need someone who never talks in our group unless its for something special. Basically, if our group will ever have any conflict, we will just say "talk to the shrine maiden" who will be someone that is not particularly easy to contact but they [shrine maiden] will actually have to act like the shrine maiden of the 61e on the rare occasion they do get contacted by people who have something to ask the shrine maiden. It would be cool if the shrine maiden could say something spooky mystical . Also when we have representatives to other groups that we dont want to talk to, we will tell them to "ask the shrine maiden" which will be whoever is the shrine maiden which they can say anything mystical to spook them away

Also sometimes we do mini ceremonies for people once theyve hit a certain rank. It would be cool if we could have the 61e shrine maiden come out of nowhere only for those very rare situations
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 05:09:04 PM by 61e K-Macbeth »

McJongJing

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2020, 06:02:46 PM »

Sounds fun.

basically, we need someone who never talks in our group unless its for something special. Basically, if our group will ever have any conflict, we will just say "talk to the shrine maiden" who will be someone that is not particularly easy to contact but they [shrine maiden] will actually have to act like the shrine maiden of the 61e on the rare occasion they do get contacted by people who have something to ask the shrine maiden. It would be cool if the shrine maiden could say something spooky mystical . Also when we have representatives to other groups that we dont want to talk to, we will tell them to "ask the shrine maiden" which will be whoever is the shrine maiden which they can say anything mystical to spook them away

Also sometimes we do mini ceremonies for people once theyve hit a certain rank. It would be cool if we could have the 61e shrine maiden come out of nowhere only for those very rare situations
So the shrine maiden says spooky things and hands out proverbs?
Where do I sign up?

61e K-Macbeth

• 61e forever bros
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2020, 10:09:46 PM »

Sounds fun.

So the shrine maiden says spooky things and hands out proverbs?
Where do I sign up?

Fleance#6694 pls add

61e K-Macbeth

• 61e forever bros
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2021, 01:26:45 AM »

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
ATTENTION

we need a new Shrine maiden. if anyone would like to become the next shrine maiden pls add Macbeth#0776 on discord

Momona

• Princess from Tokkomple Kingdom
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2021, 10:55:33 PM »

im shrin maiden

61e K-Macbeth

• 61e forever bros
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2021, 12:01:44 AM »

im shrin maiden
would you like the job we looking we tried to get another shrine maiden but she afk 24/7. we need someone willing to get the job done....

61e K-Macbeth

• 61e forever bros
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2023, 05:47:57 PM »

Hello Princessi, its been a year ( a long time in video game years)... dont think we are stopped looking for the next maiden....

61e K-Macbeth

• 61e forever bros
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2023, 11:46:26 AM »

BIG NEWS WE GOT A NEW SHRINE MAIDEN LETS GO!!!!
She comes straight from princess island! Huuuuuzaaaaaaaah
Pages: [1] 2