Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Post ITT every time you see Suika, think about Suika or are Suika [BEST 2HU]  (Read 10381 times)

Ollistar

• oop lol

REMINDER TO PLAY THE GAMES OR GET OUT

DirtyRed

I played the games. 1CC'ed some. Doesn't stop me from enjoying fanon. Why do you think the two are exclusive? The interaction between characters rarely goes further than trading a couple of barbs before a boss fight.

Ollistar

• oop lol

I played the games. 1CC'ed some. Doesn't stop me from enjoying fanon. Why do you think the two are exclusive? The interaction between characters rarely goes further than trading a couple of barbs before a boss fight.

GET YOUR PANSY LITTLE PUSSY ASS STORY THE FUCK OUT OF MY BULLET HELL YA GOD DAMN WEEABOOSE WHO DO U THINK YOU AREEEEEEE?!?!?!

McJongJing

I played the games. 1CC'ed some.
Stop lying on the internet

DirtyRed

I wasn't lying.

GET YOUR PANSY LITTLE PUSSY ASS STORY THE FUCK OUT OF MY BULLET HELL YA GOD DAMN WEEABOOSE WHO DO U THINK YOU AREEEEEEE?!?!?!
> WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD > OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD > DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD > A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD
> U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES > I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 02:30:14 AM by DirtyRed »

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.

ITT: proof that Australians aren't the biggest shitposter.

McJongJing

I wasn't lying.

LOL THIS NERD PUT ENOUGH TIME INTO TOUHOU TO 1CC IT I BET HE'S NEVER EVEN HAD SEX AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ITT: proof that Australians aren't the biggest shitposter.
Proof that you're a fucking pooftah kami.

DirtyRed

I wasn't lying.

LOL THIS NERD PUT ENOUGH TIME INTO TOUHOU TO 1CC IT I BET HE'S NEVER EVEN HAD SEX AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about

haha I can't believe I made you FOOLS start this all with a single gaff  :laugh:

DirtyRed

Your pretty good.

Ollistar

• oop lol

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man

ALL OF YOU

SHUT UP

Ollistar

• oop lol

oop I thought about suika :kyaa:

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.

We're on the train now Mingu, there's no stop in sight. Enjoy the ride. :sparkle:

McJongJing

make me NERD
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4