.~*the island*~. > ~♥ Secret Gamer Cove ♥~

MMO general

(1/86) > >>

ScumbagSoldier:
MMOs, by the combination of being usually free, and often a time sink, make them the perfect time sink for NEETS, and those trying to distract themselves from their shit lives.

So who plays here? I saw the thread for some gay shit, but what else are you guys playing?

I've been having a lot more fun with the new WoW expansion than even I thought, and also play Guild Wars 2 and Tera on occasion.

To all who care:
Gaarah on Azgalor
Euronymous Vex on Gate of Madness
Scumbag on Mount Tyranus.

bubblecat:
The only surviving MMO I have an account on is Tera, I have two characters near cap on MT. I haven't played it since the reaper update got released though.

MMO's are only fun for playing dress up.

Ming:
Not playing any right now. I was going to try FFXIV but then I realized I won't have the time for it when I start my job so I gave up on that.

I did play some with the character creator. Naturally I tried to make myself.

Here's the 'pretty' human subrace:

And the buff, mean looking human subrace:

As you can see, results vary greatly because there's really not much branching out from the base appearance of the race.

lmoa:
I think GW2 was the most disappointed I've been for a game in the last decade. Might get back into GW1 though, I've heard the scene has been pretty alive!

(Probably not with DFO three weeks away)

ScumbagSoldier:

--- Quote from: Ky on March 04, 2015, 12:37:21 PM ---I remember when I was around 13 runescape use to be the cool thing to do and if you didn't play then you were uncool and only the super cool kids had memberships. I doubt they still think that now but it was a funny time.

:nyoron:

--- End quote ---

I can confirm this.

Those same coolkids laughed at me for playing WoW. :sad2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version