• ayy lmao
Re: blog
« Reply #901 on: October 16, 2014, 05:06:03 PM »

I wish all princesses would always be happy  :sad2:

Fuura

« Reply #902 on: October 16, 2014, 05:44:33 PM »

:augh: been feeling some negative waves lately

That's the worst. Please feel better soon!

Momona

• Princess from Tokkomple Kingdom
« Reply #903 on: October 16, 2014, 11:23:05 PM »

Today my family was listening to this religious radio station they like to listen to and in it a guy was trying to convince the listeners that evolution might not be real because "it's just a theory."
The guy never bothered to google what a "theory" means in science and was teaching kids all this bullshit.
I was so mad that I (metaphorically) bursted out of my room with my Atheist Survival Guide in hand and tipped my fedora as hard as I could.

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #904 on: October 17, 2014, 12:51:57 AM »

went to dentist to get my excrutiating tooth pain taken care of. It was so bad I lost it and punched a whole through my closet door. It still is bad but it is a work in progress which sucks but now the pain is tolerable and I have prescriptions. Afterwards my mommy took me to pearl jam concert which was cool. There was no opening act and they just started out of the blue, they walked on stage without saying anything and played roughly 5 songs before talking. Eddie Vedder went hame and started swing his guitar at a glass lantern which broke it and then he fell on a speaker and continued to play. HE also smashed his guitar at the end of the show. He seems like a reallly funny guy he asked how much time was left and there was 10 minutes so he played for 20 more.  :yay:
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

Fuura

« Reply #905 on: October 17, 2014, 01:19:23 AM »

@Momona
My mom and brother listens to a lot of that stuff. I never get into religious arguments with her, but she does talk a lot about how we are in end times and that she must save me. I dont want my mom to be sad that I dont believe though. :sad2: I guess its inevitable though and I am not really willing to pretend.

At least we get along really well. I cant remember the last time me and my mom or brother got in an argument.

@Royalkitten
Quite the day. Sounds like it was a good day overall, which is hard to accomplish considering I cant think of any place less fun than the dentist. Its like haircut mode +.

murasa

« Reply #906 on: October 17, 2014, 01:25:03 AM »

Today my family was listening to this religious radio station they like to listen to and in it a guy was trying to convince the listeners that evolution might not be real because "it's just a theory."
The guy never bothered to google what a "theory" means in science and was teaching kids all this bullshit.
I was so mad that I (metaphorically) bursted out of my room with my Atheist Survival Guide in hand and tipped my fedora as hard as I could.
Does this stuff ever happen outside of America?  :owo:

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #907 on: October 17, 2014, 03:33:35 AM »

@Fuura

What would she say if she knew you browse a forum for anime princesii

Fuura

« Reply #908 on: October 17, 2014, 03:51:34 AM »

Hahahaha, I hope you're not blackmailing me!

haha
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 03:56:52 AM by Fuura »

Fuura

« Reply #909 on: October 17, 2014, 03:57:33 AM »

ITS MONEY YOU WANT RIGHT!?! MONEY?

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #910 on: October 17, 2014, 09:58:24 AM »

Every generation has always had a large helping of people who believe theirs to be the last.

Surprise, we're still here! Your going to die and the world will keep on turning as if nothing happened.

:sad2:

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #911 on: October 17, 2014, 10:15:24 AM »

Pearl jam smashed (lol) my expectations. I was a bit worried it was gonna be like other rock bands I've seen where they just do not stop with stories no one cares about. Also I feel no tooth pain today this is a good thing. I can live and now focus on things other than painkiller induced league games because that and payday take my mind of the PAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN. I can finally finish my 1 month project that I haven't started that's due Wednesday.
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #912 on: October 17, 2014, 05:02:49 PM »

Listening to some tunes from my angsty years.

There are a lot of things in there that one would not expect.  :umbrella:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #913 on: October 17, 2014, 05:06:19 PM »

If you don't fall in love you're not me.  :laugh:

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #914 on: October 17, 2014, 05:40:53 PM »

Turns out I'm probably allergic to something in my new lotion. I bought a big bottle.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 487