News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 487

Author Topic: blog  (Read 832846 times)

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
Re: blog
« Reply #750 on: September 29, 2014, 02:18:22 PM »

Turns out I'm getting a lot more monies from federal aid, and I've caught up on the loan. Plus I got a text book at a thrift store that I can turn a decent profit on. It's raining money!
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

Aeslash

« Reply #751 on: September 29, 2014, 03:38:57 PM »

Afternoon class was cancelled
Its been a good day

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #752 on: September 29, 2014, 03:58:29 PM »

Turns out I'm getting a lot more monies from federal aid, and I've caught up on the loan. Plus I got a text book at a thrift store that I can turn a decent profit on. It's raining money!

Wow congrats Plein  :kyaa:

Hiro

« Reply #753 on: September 29, 2014, 04:35:23 PM »

see plen
please dont kill yourself

Hiro

« Reply #754 on: September 29, 2014, 06:21:33 PM »

everytime theres a group project i have to do my groupmates always ask if i have a facebook, when i tell them no they get a weird look on their face and go 'oh'.  there was one asian fagboy today who asked and when i said no he ask if i could make one, i told him no and to just email me and he actually said "o-okay.."

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #755 on: September 29, 2014, 06:55:47 PM »

At least there is some people still resisting  :kyaa:

Pleinair

« Reply #756 on: September 29, 2014, 07:39:10 PM »

I have one to stalk....err I mean talk to people who are far away now.

Medi

• ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
« Reply #757 on: September 29, 2014, 10:50:19 PM »

everytime theres a group project i have to do my groupmates always ask if i have a facebook, when i tell them no they get a weird look on their face and go 'oh'.  there was one asian fagboy today who asked and when i said no he ask if i could make one, i told him no and to just email me and he actually said "o-okay.."

Who uses facebook for a group project? Like why?

Pleinair

« Reply #758 on: September 29, 2014, 11:04:08 PM »

i was asked to join one in my japanese class. :eee:

Gropy

• Purest around.
« Reply #759 on: September 30, 2014, 03:03:43 AM »

@Medi
What else would you use? It's a simple way to communicate and the majority of people are on there.

Momona

• Princess from Tokkomple Kingdom
« Reply #760 on: September 30, 2014, 03:28:00 AM »

The opposite happens to me. My classmates are always like "Gimme your email dude!" and I'm like "Who the hell emails things, just put it on my facebook."
I have it specifically for these purposes since I couldn't care less about telling people about my daily life or finding out what some highschool acquaintance just had for lunch.
Why do they feel the need to take pictures of their food?
 :pc:
Can't post without one of these emotes.

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #761 on: September 30, 2014, 05:09:53 AM »

I couldn't sleep so I played LoL with ky. Still couldn't sleep so I finished mushishi s1. Im gonna try for a 2 hour nap wish me luck!  :sweatdrop:
Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #762 on: September 30, 2014, 10:22:19 AM »

I was basically at an r9k meetup last night and we got drunk and played board games for a few hours and then we went out and smoked weed and I got way too high and couldn't stop laughing for hours.

It was a pretty cool night, and then just now I found out that my clothes got here so hooray for me   :dance:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #763 on: September 30, 2014, 10:58:53 AM »

Did you make some new friends?  :wave:

Hiro

« Reply #764 on: September 30, 2014, 04:40:00 PM »

man japanese class was gay today, this (fat) sperg girl with red hair is just too much.  we talked about foods, and she would go on and on about what places are good and how she wishes she were eating right now.  then for some reason one practice were questions about an ideal wedding.  i had to ask her these questions and watch her energetically explain them to me.  "im NOT going to be married in a CHURCH!" "heh im not wearing white ;)))))" "i want my wedding on halloween!!!" "id marry deadpool hes crazy so were a good match!"  i see her every so often on campus and she comes up and talks to me

kill me
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 487