Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 487

Author Topic: blog  (Read 835000 times)

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Re: blog
« Reply #690 on: September 22, 2014, 06:23:02 PM »

I've had two black friends in my life.

One, was this super skinny kid with huge glasses. He was very friendly. But he bit people. Like, spontaneously something would snap in his mind and he'd become some sort of homing missile that had to bite someone to restore his sanity. He moved when I was 10.

The other was a pretty normal guy (former bully, but I beat his ass into stopping that crap) who was very chill and liked the same shows as I did. As such, I'm certain he must have grown up to be a huge weeb. But I haven't seen him since I was 14.

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #691 on: September 23, 2014, 05:00:07 AM »

Welp it's 4 am and I can't sleep because my body is going full retard and my legs are burning so much I can barely stand and my entire body is shaking uncontrollably
idk what the fuck I have but I'm tired as heck when I shouldn't be   :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #692 on: September 23, 2014, 06:14:21 AM »

That sounds scary. Almost like you ran a marathon. Exhausted, but doped up on adrenaline.

Just got back from talking to some guys and girls who wanted to start scouting internships for me.

Time to "work" for my NEETbux again I guess. They were talking about up to a 6 month internship (once they find a place) :sad:

Luckily enough I have my 'special eyes' so I got them to agree that a shorter period and shorter days were something that needs to take priority in my case.

:dance:

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #693 on: September 23, 2014, 07:41:34 AM »

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAPPLE DOUGH 
THE CHAMP IS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS ME JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN CEEEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM HERE TO TELL YOU TO NEVER. GIVE. UP AND RISE ABOVE HATE

AND NEVER FORGET THE LIFE TENET OF HUSTLE, LOYALTY, AND RESPECT

buy my new shirt

Your time is up, my time is now
You can't see me, my time is now
It's the franchise, boy I'm shinin' now
You can't see me, my time is now!

Dear Ming,

Please delete my account.

Onegai <3

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #694 on: September 23, 2014, 08:01:29 AM »

Now this is a 666th post I can get behind!

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #695 on: September 24, 2014, 01:57:17 AM »

After class I hung around to talk with the teacher and got some insight on THANGS. Afterwards my cousin came over and helped me move a huge chair out of my basement to make room for the new couch, we went out to eat with my aunt and uncle and they had a couple of beers then my cousin starts shouting about how he hates fat people and they disgust them and how he wants them all lined up and forced into labor camps or shot. THEN MY UNCLE JOINS IN ON TALKING ABOUT IT LOUDER THAN MY COUSIN. THEY SAY THIS WHILE OUR OVERWEIGHT WAITRESS IS BEHIND US. At least we had already gotten out food.  :laugh:
Dear Ming,

Onegai <3

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #696 on: September 24, 2014, 06:20:17 AM »

Hahaha, oh wow.

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #697 on: September 24, 2014, 08:19:47 AM »

I remember my dad brought some friends over one weekend and they're all drunk Russians so he brings out a bunch of his hunting guns and they all start talking about driving around the city killing faggots with them
All of this while I was sitting right there with them   :angry:

This was before I came out so it wasn't that surprising and I wasn't concerned or anything but still... quite an awkward experience  :owo:

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #698 on: September 24, 2014, 08:23:21 AM »

People like that make me sad. They should face their own problems, not hide behind gay bashing.

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #699 on: September 24, 2014, 08:31:09 AM »

It's only offensive if you accept it that way
I don't really mind it since they have so many emotional issues that they refuse to acknowledge and probably never will. If having fun at my expensive is a bit of an outlet then let it be

Ming

• Empress
« Reply #700 on: September 24, 2014, 08:35:09 AM »

I know. I don't get upset about it :laugh:

Plus people don't really know I like men irl anyway / I'm a big scary guy so I'm in no real risk of trouble.

Royalkitten

• huh
« Reply #701 on: September 24, 2014, 11:32:17 AM »

My cousin and I were in the back of a trailer filled with assorted pieces of wood and my cousin said he was gay as a joke and my Uncle pretended that he was gonna hit him but didn't.  :laugh: My cousin then said he was gonna vote democrat and my uncle who was pulling out pieces of the wood in the trailer brought one up real fast and hit him in the leg.  :sparkle: Being a democrat is worse than being gay - my uncle
Dear Ming,

Onegai <3

Hiro

« Reply #702 on: September 24, 2014, 03:42:43 PM »

Im in jap class
we are talking about food, these fat women are freaking out i cant believe it
they are gasping at the pictures and naming all the dishes as soon as they come up
 i can barely contain my laughter

Pleinair

• I swear I'll post more. Eventually...
« Reply #703 on: September 24, 2014, 10:32:52 PM »

My Japanese class isn't that bad. Everyone is really quite most of the time. Everyone avoided mentioning anime and such during the introductions. I guess everyone was worried about attracting annoying weaboos, so they can't be that bad. Time will tell... The teacher speaks Japanese like 90% of the time. There's so many words and phrases and now were expected to learn  all the hiragana. Luckily I already knew them. 
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down

murasa

« Reply #704 on: September 24, 2014, 11:32:17 PM »

Watched a documentary on Teutoburg Forest , really interesting and crazy! I also want muslims to leave my country.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 487