Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Author Topic: Thread in which Futaba Reflects on the State Of The Island  (Read 1690 times)

Futaba

• Wild Flower
Thread in which Futaba Reflects on the State Of The Island
« on: June 21, 2016, 04:22:08 AM »

Futaba didn't see any of this coming. Futaba expected to return to this forum and there would be one sole Ming post from February 2015. Either that or the whole forum would be shut down. Futaba is scared at the perseverance of the prinessii but believes in the best of each and every one of them!

(cut)

I look around and see strange signs of life on this island that I once called my home. There is an onahole with excrement leaking out of the side, like someone wanted me to see it. Since the day I swam away with Hiro-sama I never looked back. I put a lone pink orchid in my ear I always found growing on the vines that decorated the trees. As I ventured deeper into the center of memories-- painful memories came back to me. The princessii that were once kawaii and kakkoii became perverted and violently aggressive. I hear a rustling in the vicinity. "Futaba!" McJongJing calls out. My vision since returning has become foggy. That must the effect of the drugs. I whisper something about my adventures of the day and fall into a deep sleep.

(cut)

And it’s this that really set me off, readers. And let me explain why: the show frames the scene by making it seem like I was literally convulsing over my loss, when in reality Hiro had just psychotically shouted at me and threatened to pile drive me for trying to clean up the absolute pigsty that was our bedroom. Yes, unfortunately I shared a room with him, and I’m not going to apologize for not wanting to live in overflowing soiled panties and rotting pizza boxes. It’s not my style.

(cut)

I apply my makeup and lay on the bed to receive him. "Did you put on the makeup babygirl?" "Yes daddy, just for you" I'm not proud of what I'm doing but I need to survive. I don't think anyone understands that. I'm not doing this because I like the feeling of being used, the crippling pains of walking after I've taken all of his length. I do all of this to eat. You know he doesn't feed me right? "I'm coming in now, and you better be ready when I get there" "I am daddy!"

(cut)

I think you need to live life on the edge

a worthless person

• not worth worrying about
Re: Thread in which Futaba Reflects on the State Of The Island
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 04:35:09 AM »

sorry for not being kakkoii or kawaii anymore

:pillow:

Futaba

• Wild Flower
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 04:42:17 AM »

sorry for not being kakkoii or kawaii anymore

:pillow:
That post was mental vomit just so it could lead up to me posting that gif. I have no idea how that was readable. :kyaa: The island has definitely calmed down a lot since I was last here! I may have been a been a big part in the violence.  :tears:

I think you need to live life on the edge

McJongJing

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 05:44:24 AM »

ew I bet you have cooties now you slag

pomo-chan

• Divine Missionary
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 10:44:11 AM »

Delete your account.

Kami_sama

• Live large, die large. Leave a giant coffin.
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 11:45:57 AM »

mfw the daddy meme comes back :yay:

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 12:50:08 PM »