Anime Princess Island

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome new members~!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: on 8chan...  (Read 8995 times)

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
Re: on 8chan...
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2014, 03:10:41 PM »

So is this board actually going to be used for something, or is the fun over now?

Ming

• Empress
  • Stinky Smelly Salary Man
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2014, 03:11:20 PM »

whoa, editing my posts, am I in nazi sweden/germany?

Giving me even the slightest power is a tremendous mistake people keep making.  :laugh:

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2014, 03:17:00 PM »

So is this board actually going to be used for something, or is the fun over now?
Those who haven't been banned can still post, I think I was fair enough with my bans, everyone can see them with transparency and justice. The righteous earned this board.
Oh, and those who haven't been banned for too long can still post, for example, when jisatsu will have waited out his 14 days and 88 minutes, he can post whatever he wants.

whoa, editing my posts, am I in nazi sweden/germany?

Giving me even the slightest power is a tremendous mistake people keep making.  :laugh:

:eee:
I'm back mufugga

Hiro

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2014, 03:22:01 PM »

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2014, 03:32:00 PM »

Those who haven't been banned can still post, I think I was fair enough with my bans, everyone can see them with transparency and justice. The righteous earned this board.
Oh, and those who haven't been banned for too long can still post, for example, when jisatsu will have waited out his 14 days and 88 minutes, he can post whatever he wants.

I'm not a guy

Sorry, I just don't know your pronouns so I used the sex-related ones, if you'd tell them I'll edit that post to include them.
I'm back mufugga

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2014, 04:56:45 PM »

God damn this is hella sad and autistic

I feel pretty bad for you schizo, I hope you manage to fix your brain eventually

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2014, 05:09:48 PM »

God damn this is hella sad and autistic

I feel pretty bad for you schizo, I hope you manage to fix your brain eventually
To hear this from a dickmuncher...
I'm back mufugga

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2014, 05:10:14 PM »

A JEWISH dickmuncher at that.
I'm back mufugga

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2014, 05:12:51 PM »

You actually live in Israel right?  :sweatdrop:

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2014, 05:14:57 PM »

There's nothing wrong with being jewish (although I am not, what I don't like is the antisemitic memes I'm put on), but being a jewish homosexual is just precious, trying to score diversity points or some shit.
I still remember how you made your mother break down in tears, that's something that my "problem" won't ever do.
I'm back mufugga

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2014, 05:17:51 PM »

My mom has her own problems idc, and I don't know what Jewish means anyway so idk what you're saying

Where do you live in Israel m8?

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2014, 05:20:12 PM »

My mom has her own problems idc, and I don't know what Jewish means anyway so idk what you're saying

Where do you live in Israel m8?
Nazrat Ilith, close to Tveria, do I need to tell you the street so you can come and fight me?
I'm back mufugga

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2014, 05:22:10 PM »

Nah I don't wanna fight anyone, just interested.

I lived in Karmiel for 9 years so I think it's cool to have an API member from there. Are you past the draft age or did you not go?

schizotypal

• The next hiro
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2014, 05:25:41 PM »

Nah I don't wanna fight anyone, just interested.

I lived in Karmiel for 9 years so I think it's cool to have an API member from there. Are you past the draft age or did you not go?
I returned a pair of months ago, army gave me some time before the draft, to get used or something. Right now I'm at the last week of ulpan, kind of lagging behind, worried about failing the exams.
I'm back mufugga

RQ

• ayy lmao
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2014, 05:28:54 PM »

Ah

A lot of my old friends are at that ~19 age right now so I sometimes hear about cool stories from them about it.  I moved away a couple of years before I had to go so I don't actually know all the procedures involved around it. Do you plan to go to school or move somewhere after you're done?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4